• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CR_Siege_1111

EDIT: What server now? I just didn't want to play the first castle, so I took a break.

Maybe a team deathmatch now?

Last edited:
anyone playing now...i'm still at the same server :p

I'm playing... Could we meet up at any of the servers that I can find? IG_Battlegrouds? A battle-server...

And here's some from my last dueling:

mb40.jpg

This went well

mb41.jpg

But the final result wasn't the best

mb15.jpg

And just for showing of!

Had to drop out for a short while... I'll be back soon I think

Playing on Battlegrounds_EU now.

Playing on Battlegrounds_EU now.
Im there now aswell...

Edit: I dont see you :confused:

Edit: There's several servers with the same name, which one are you on exactly?

Im there now aswell...

Edit: I dont see you :confused:

Edit: There's several servers with the same name, which one are you on exactly?

You found me later. But why leave so early? Another server?

You found me later. But why leave so early? Another server?

Its been like this all day, I play little and then do other "more important" stuff

Edit: Was fun playing, even though our team somehow didn't understand that you had to guard the flag :p

And I had trouble grasping that sharp objects in private places hurts

:rofl: Yeah, it takes some time to learn that...

Played two rounds right now, game crashed during the second round so only got screenie from the first.

Played as a crossbow with double arrows and a sword.
(Teamkilled twice, and one suicide jump :D)

mb1fi.jpg

Playing on Dluls_Battlefield now.

Hdk, do you have the new banner pack? Dont remember those black borders around the platypus...

Hdk, do you have the new banner pack? Dont remember those black borders around the platypus...

Thats the one from before the last ones from foamy, you said you wanted to see platypus better so I outlined it. Personally it was my favorite white/silver platypus.

Thats the one from before the last ones from foamy, you said you wanted to see platypus better so I outlined it. Personally it was my favorite white/silver platypus.

yep I just downloaded the one from the the link. :)

Vonyx was that battle mode?