• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yeah but for our team :p and i'm not bragging it's just my play style reckless also I often go on suicide missions so that we can retrieve a part or more people can join

Yeah, often do such things aswell, just so that we can get hold of a certain area again (like the room where the siege tower comes to)

yeah but for our team :p and i'm not bragging it's just my play style reckless also I often go on suicide missions so that we can retrieve a part or more people can join

mb111o1a9.jpg

This poor guy jumped down from the wall but got a bolt from me before reaching the ground.

Nice!

I'm completely the opposite. I stand on my place, crossbowing things. I avoid confusion. However, when defending the gate or something of course I'll go in a suicide mission. Lots of times I play on team, i.e. I use myself as bait to lure the others while the others are attacked by other members of my team. One example in this game: one guy was attacking me and I noticed that a member of my team came from my enemies' back. I shielded up and retreated slowly while the enemy didn't notice my team mate. He thought I was scared by him, when I was distracting him :p

confusion

That is my goal number one. I love making things messy, joining gangers, making weird movements, attacking from odd directions, disrupting friend and foe alike, playing around with doors... Hiding behind walls, ambushing...

I'm completely the opposite. I stand on my place, crossbowing things. I avoid confusion. However, when defending the gate or something of course I'll go in a suicide mission. Lots of times I play on team, i.e. I use myself as bait to lure the others while the others are attacked by other members of my team. One example in this game: one guy was attacking me and I noticed that a member of my team came from my enemies' back. I shielded up and retreated slowly while the enemy didn't notice my team mate. He thought I was scared by him, when I was distracting him :p
:D
yeah I think it was me :) I do remember I saw you a few times Camara

Actually, I think Camara did that more then one time, because I killed a enemy the exact same way and he was facing Camara :D

On EU_Atlantis now.

There wasn't many players on that server...

Playing on Battlegrounds_EU (Capture the Flag!)

Playing on Massive_Invasion now. 2 NOPpers inside.

Playing Massive_Invasion again. Vonyx there too.