Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 51 76 ... LastLast

Thread: NOP Game Discussion

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

so what server?

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    NOP_Invasion is actually very popular.

Can we get NkTraining going?

EDIT: Brb, toilet.
    But if the NOP_Invasion is popular we must play there (so that we can recruit them )

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Can we get one of the NkTraining maps going?
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Can we get one of the NkTraining maps going?
    Sure! Will post the servers I can find

nk training ground or ar COR one

Only the COR-one!

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    Sure! Will post the servers I can find
    I mean if we can get that on our servers... The ones that already exist suck, usually.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

I mean if we can get that on our servers... The ones that already exist suck, usually.
    Sure, we can check with Powerslave. But if you want to play it now I guess we have to use those that already exists.

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

the only non password nkTraining I see is KOR with 350+ ping

where did you go?

You two (HDK and Wetew) just got beaten by a tree.

Excellent tactic against people with long weapons is apparently to stand behind a tree.

You two (HDK and Wetew) just got beaten by a tree.
    I could have banned you And yes, we almost got beaten by a tree

I could have banned you And yes, we almost got beaten by a tree
    You did get beaten by a tree. Banning me would only humiliate you further... What server now?

You did get beaten by a tree. Banning me would only humiliate you further... What server now?
    22nd large one? That one might be fun actually

22nd large one? That one might be fun actually
    I find it tedious considering the long waiting times. I hate battle.

EDIT: EU_Atlantis is playing Castle 3 now. Playing that.

Quote Originally Posted by samilou View Post
    i find it tedious considering the long waiting times. I hate battle.

Edit: Eu_atlantis is playing castle 3 now. Playing that.
    ok!

It is full... I'll join as soon as there is a place open

ok!

It is full... I'll join as soon as there is a place open
    Come on.

Great battle there guys! Five members in total with three of us rather high up in kills!

and one at the top of deaths

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    and one at the top of deaths
    SchrotAusBrot died more than you.

...and being at top of deaths isn't really something you should brag about.

Edit: If you see it like this you might want to think over your how you play: 8 minutes in total did you spend as dead, compared to my 5,5 (which is bad) and samilous excellent 3,25

SchrotAusBrot died more than you.
    yeah but for our team and i'm not bragging it's just my play style reckless also I often go on suicide missions so that we can retrieve a part or more people can join

Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 51 76 ... LastLast