• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It was boring to kill 80 of them :wacko:

Attachments

• mb2.jpg
    mb2.jpg
    154,4 KB · Views: 34
Hope to have a machine up in a few hours that can find our servers, been working at it all night. takes forever to update windows.:(

USA_East_POM
Ats_Invasion_MOD
The_Citadel_Invasion
EU_Epic
games_on_net_6_Cal...

these are the invasion servers I can see

Hope to have a machine up in a few hours that can find our servers, been working at it all night. takes forever to update windows.:(

Sweet! That will be awesome!

everybody have many games registered in them files except me and confused man.

everybody have many games registered in them files except me and confused man.

We got mods, if that's what you mean. If you are having trouble speakingin english, make a small translation to swedish under the english text ;)

mb21.jpg

Pretty satisfied with that result. Two-handed axes are great, the only thing that is better (imho) is the two-handed sword :D We beat the Swadians pretty good after that they had beaten us in the first round. The last round was pretty neat for me and im a bit sad that we took the flag so quickly :p My axe and armour was bloody after my swings, but it felt like they could get even bloodier. You just got to love a fight between two full armoured men, one from the Nords and the other from the Swadians. There can't be any better conditions then that for a good fight. :D

Edit: I'm sure that Random_Dude played as an archer most of the time, and we all know that archery = cheating ;) :p

You guys are getting pretty good. Have any matches yet?

We got mods, if that's what you mean. If you are having trouble speakingin english, make a small translation to swedish under the english text ;)

I think he means that everyone has 10+ games registered, on their forum accounts, except for him and confused man.

You guys are getting pretty good. Have any matches yet?

Nah... We have a match with Order of the Lion booked on Sunday, but we wouldn't bet on ourselves. Probably need to play a bit more together, polishing tactics and so...