• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
anything else than duel? :p

I suck at duels , true story

I noticed that... have to make dinner though, but we can play more later.

had a try as infantry....went pretty ok. :)

mb39.jpg

but I wanted to go back as a reckless horseman :D :cool:

mb40.jpg

edit: yes most kills AND deaths of my team :D

I've always wondered who you play? Do you go after single infantry guys, or try to help you own team players? Because I can probably get those scores, but I just love riding straight into a pile of enemies gang banging a ally of mine :D

And I can barely even hit anything with a sword nowadays, I only do my kills with a lance :p. When I started, I saw people using lances and thought that I'll never get any kills with it, but now I get most of my kills with heavy lance. Or with the Great Lance as Swadians...

E: As a horseman, that is. Of course I hit with sword when I'm a footman.

And I can barely even hit anything with a sword nowadays, I only do my kills with a lance :p. When I started, I saw people using lances and thought that I'll never get any kills with it, but now I get most of my kills with heavy lance. Or with the Great Lance as Swadians...

E: As a horseman, that is. Of course I hit with sword when I'm a footman.

Swadians great lance is just so hard to do anything with except couching IMHO. Better to use one of the faster ones to kill enemies with. My main problem is that I love using axes when riding. A two handed axe means that you have no shield to protect you from all those bloody arrows :mad: Fortunally so does the Saranids have a great one handed axe :D

Swadians great lance is just so hard to do anything with except couching IMHO. Better to use one of the faster ones to kill enemies with. My main problem is that I love using axes when riding. A two handed axe means that you have no shield to protect you from all those bloody arrows :mad: Fortunally so does the Saranids have a great one handed axe :D

Strange, I usually couch only with the lighter lances. And still I make good stats :wacko:.
I don't really get the couching thing anyway. Why isn't it enough if you just hold mouse button? Why do you need to press x? Like the character couldn't hit anything if he is preparing to strike...

Strange, I usually couch only with the lighter lances. And still I make good stats :wacko:.
I don't really get the couching thing anyway. Why isn't it enough if you just hold mouse button? Why do you need to press x? Like the character couldn't hit anything if he is preparing to strike...

They say it is because no human being could ever hold a heavy lance like that for long while riding.

Anyone up for playing now?

EDIT: So far I've been using heavy lances all the time.

I think many new players just ride around and if couching would have been automatic they would have killed alot of friends...
Try mastering the lighter lances... They are really great, much better then the heacy swadian one... Its also better to be great with lighter as all other factions use them.

I think many new players just ride around and if couching would have been automatic they would have killed alot of friends...
Try mastering the lighter lances... They are really great, much better then the heacy swadian one... Its also better to be great with lighter as all other factions use them.

I use heavy lance when I'm someone else as Swadians. And I'm pretty happy with it.

Anyone up for playing now? Perhaps using the invasion mod?

I've always wondered who you play? Do you go after single infantry guys, or try to help you own team players? Because I can probably get those scores, but I just love riding straight into a pile of enemies gang banging a ally of mine :D

I hate archers so when I see one I want to kill them. :D
I try to help my own team members If I see they are in trouble. But most of the time I'm flying solo against either infantry or horseman. depends whats closer.
thats why I die so often...I get gangbanged if someone blocks me and my horse stops. (most of the time thats one of my own team :p)

If i'm a horseman my tactics are:
Against infantry: get some speed and hack them down. sometimes it helps if you crash into them with your horse, especially if they have a shield, they lose their balance if you do so and so you can kill them.

look out for infantry with spears or anything thats longer than your sword. best way to kill them is either wait for them to attack and evade and than attack or to attack them from behind :p

when I'm playing against nords I have to look out even more. their infantry is really fast. so you need extra luck against their axe :)

If an infantry tries to jump at you , either jump and hack or steer away. depends on your reaction time :)

Against Cavalry: 2 ways to kill them easily. One is only possible against other swordsman. Just ride right at them and the moment before impact go left so that you hit them but they miss you :p.
Against lances thats not possible as they are longer.
tactic two is to ride along and search for horses that get stopped by either other horses or infantry and hack at them from the side :D

As infantry life is harder. :p 5 out of 7 times the first to hit wins if you have a long weapon. if you see your enemy has a long weapon just go as close as possible next to him defend with your shield and hack at his head :p
Also keep moving. Do nt stop keep moving in s forms. left up right down left down right up etc :) keep him confused. Or just circle around him and hack :D

Know what I do as cavalry? I lance any foe who makes his back face me, passes by, tries to run away, or carries the shield of this clan.

so whos up for a game....I want to train more as infantry or archer...maybe a siege? :)

I told you three times I want to play...

I can do a siege yes, just avoid the first castle.