• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lol yeah you got me a couple of times.

Also Samilou doesn't like horses. His evil plan mus have been to kill all my horses because he certainly did so especially in the first map we played on. :)

I think we were quite equal othwerwise. It's hard to compare against eachother it depends on alot of circumstances. I think if we trained together we could become a deadly killing machine.

Indeed one round isn't statistically accurate. You are a great player though, that I am sure of.

Yes, my strategy against other NOPpers is always to be as frustrating as possible and prolong you death as much as possible, which includes but is not limited to forcing you to duel Harold. Then Harrassing both of you while duelling, riding in circles making you lose focus.

Yep killing machine. I am good with melee. Samilou is good with cavalry.
Powerslave is good with that ... Great polearn.. Or something that I dont remember name :D

Yep killing machine. I am good with melee. Samilou is good with cavalry.
Powerslave is good with that ... Great polearn.. Or something that I dont remember name :D

Actually my speciality is archery (especially on sieges or other maps with good cover), although it was a while since I did that for several rounds in a row.

I suck badly at archery so I am happy that we have others that can handle that department.

Also I know that the_hdk is one of the best Siege players I enjoyed plaing with. Syber_Sid is also very good at sieges. The rest I haven't had the oppertunity to see online that much.

I shot headshot to sami. Sami ride towards me and i take crosbow and BOOM! :D I am good with xbow and melee.

Tell me when you manage to do that several times each round for three rounds straight. But it's a nice start. Believe it or not, but the best way to beat cavalry is a handful of good archers (not crossbows though, as then you only get one chance to hit).

Tell me when you manage to do that several times each round for three rounds straight. But it's a nice start. Believe it or not, but the best way to beat cavalry is a handful of good archers (not crossbows though, as then you only get one chance to hit).

Yep. We should practice more with ALL members.

Played for almost an hour against Samilou and Harold with the_hdk stoped by for a few deaths. ;)

It was very fun, would have been even more fun if we would have been more people. We really should try to get enough people to play siege or something more tactical. It would be very good training especially for the GrandMaster and the LordElectors to test different tactical moves.

Do you still have problem logging in Wetex?
Wetex! :mad: That's something you use wiping of tables with :mad: ;)

Yeah, we should get some people together and test different strategies. I'm waiting to see if Monnikje can make some maps for different maps (like the nice one he made of Calradia over at the mod-forum) that we can use to more eeasily understand different moves and tactics.
What type of server you like? Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch or something else? What other rules should there be?
Create a TD, as they often get some people, especially if there are some NOP:ers already playing

Anyone playing now?

Yes Teamdeathmach and there should be rules read:Welcome NOP server. Recruiting at paradox forums or something :)

Last edited:
Anyone playing now?

Yes Teamdeathmach and there should be rules read:Welcome NOP server. Recruiting at parado forums or something :)

I could play now. But I require that there are at least 3 NOPpers involved.

Some bold idea I've got: Everybody get the invasion mod and start playing Imperium of Plazekistan (basically Romans with pistols added), and train formation battling?

I could play now. But I require that there are at least 3 NOPpers involved.

Some bold idea I've got: Everybody get the invasion mod and start playing Imperium of Plazekistan (basically Romans with pistols added), and train formation battling?

Hahaha... romans with pistols, that sounds way to unhistorical for my flavour

Hahaha... romans with pistols, that sounds way to unhistorical for my flavour

It's not a historical mod. It's a mod of madness. Giant horses, tiny super-fast horses, goat riders, giant swords, MEEP-MEEPs (very heavily armoured hammermen bots), farmers throwing potatoes and watermelons and fighting with shovels, knives and pitchforks. Believe me it is fun, and challenging, requiring a lot of teamwork! The weird stuff only come in later waves. You can play it with regular factions or the other factions in the mod of course, such as CoR, Hunters, or Armata Brancelone (renaissance Italians).

The goal of the mod is to survive all the waves, you will only respawn after boss waves. If all in your team die you have to restart with the first wave.

Ok I created a TDM. There is no password for that one. Our Grandmaster has the Admin password so I let him control that server.

On my way.

Come on and join!

EDIT: waste of time, nobody joining...

This clan is obviously too small.

Last edited: