• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll join up if at least 2 people other than me are ready to play.

I cant connect to the training server, so I went on a siege server and kicked some but insted:

mb18.jpg

Charging with a two handed sword is really fun, especially if your enemy are climbing a ladder and you start hammering on their shields. :D

Edit: Many players left the Rhodok team before I got the chance to take this screenshot

TaleWorlds' main server has been down, supposedly. Don't know if that would affect it.

Dont think so, as for now I can fund well over hundred other servers...

My new favorite MP mode is now CTF. It's really fun and perhaps the mode where people play most serious. I'm gonna be in Battleground EU CTF server for the rest of the evening unless anyone would like to train in the training server.

Btw I wonder where those Battlegorund Eu server are located I have a ping of 0 or 1 most of the time. At worst I have like 6 or 7 in ping. Maybe explains why I usually scores top 2 or 3 all the time.

I don't think it does such a huge difference for your performance, the server is most likely located very close to you.

Btw I wonder where those Battlegorund Eu server are located I have a ping of 0 or 1 most of the time. At worst I have like 6 or 7 in ping. Maybe explains why I usually scores top 2 or 3 all the time.

I don't think it does such a huge difference for your performance, the server is most likely located very close to you.

Somewhere in Sweden atleast, as I also have 0 in ping...

My new favorite MP mode is now CTF. It's really fun and perhaps the mode where people play most serious. I'm gonna be in Battleground EU CTF server for the rest of the evening unless anyone would like to train in the training server.

Have you played conquest yet?? There is like 5 or 6 flags in the games I played, playing this in the ruins was a blast!! Only got 3 hours sleep yesterday, lost track of time.