• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
freck eu_battlegrounds....I got killed all the time by my own team and the lag is unbearable... I can't even hit anything because when I release the mouse everything moves in super speed and i'm teleported 5 meters...

Really? I have absolutely no lag there... :confused:

What do you think my skills now? Do you promote me?

You are one minute to late to ask such a question ;)

Edit: If you don't understand why, please read the other thread :p

I play siege mode. I am not normally playing siege...
There is a picture.

Attachments

• mb9.jpg
    mb9.jpg
    436,6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I play siege mode. I am not normally playing siege...

I played sieges all the time until this clan was created. But my results are always best in sieges. Ready to play then, duels in NOP_Training?

Okay. Clock 17.00 Swedish time.

It's way to early for me. Officially I quit at 17.00 but it's very rare I can actually quit by then. Usually I don't play anything before 20.00 or so.

There is really no need for 2 servers at the moment so I shut down the siege server. If anyone want a specific server I can open one. The training server have a password now. I will let the grandmaster decide if it should be open to the public or not.

Password is: Darwin

It's way to early for me. Officially I quit at 17.00 but it's very rare I can actually quit by then. Usually I don't play anything before 20.00 or so.

There is really no need for 2 servers at the moment so I shut down the siege server. If anyone want a specific server I can open one. The training server have a password now. I will let the grandmaster decide if it should be open to the public or not.

Password is: Darwin

Password is Darwin for now, and it can be "open" for public as long as they know the password. Have you changed the admin password, or is it the old one?

Edit: Noticed your PM