• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At the moment I write this post, I can finally find a NOP server, it is NOP_Siege, no password. The problem is... my ping in 2898 (!). Maybe this is the reason I can't see the others (and probably won't be able to see this at other hours)?

At the moment I write this post, I can finally find a NOP server, it is NOP_Siege, no password. The problem is... my ping in 2898 (!). Maybe this is the reason I can't see the others (and probably won't be able to see this at other hours)?

Well NOP_Siege is the second NOP server and uses the port 7242 the first one which you couldn't find yesterday or today is named NOP_Training which should use 7240 (but might use 7241... I'm at work so I can't check that).

It does sound like it has to do with a firewall/anti virus program to do. I also saw in the forum that alot of people with Windows 7 have had that problem so it might have something to do with a windows setting.

First thing I would test if I were you would be to disable firewall/anti virus just to check if you can find the servers.

Also since you can see NOP_Siege (albeit with a horrible ping) perhaps I should try and host the games trhough other ports. When I get home at lunch I will try and host a bunch of games with the names NOP_7243, NOP_7244 and so on. Let's see which one you can see and what ping they have.

Last edited:
Was just playing in TDM for a round during my lunch break. I really like long lances and fast horses on open plains. :cool:

Attachments

• 2010-04-28 12-42-08.jpg
    2010-04-28 12-42-08.jpg
    131,5 KB · Views: 38
There must be some problem with my router back home. Right now at my mothers home I can find hundreds of servers, yet back home I'll lucky if I can find 5 :p

Had a nice session today... Love long lances and cavalry aswell ;) But the bonus is the Saranid one handed axe :D Killed many Rhodokian x-bowmen with that beauty :p Ended up in fourth place or something like that, but then I experiences some lag probably caused by that my current internet connections isn't the best...

NOP training is at 1666 ping for me so no, I was spectating for a while and no one was there.

Sacred BAnd Clan siege?
Ok
NOP training is at 1666 ping for me so no, I was spectating for a while and no one was there.

Thats really bad :( Is there any possibility that you could host one server aswell? That way members 'over there' could play aswell (not sure how many we are talking about though, it might only be you Lor)

Can't even see that.

Don't bother... it was full of stupid people opening gates, ports and whatever more they could find. Alot of teamkillers there aswell :rolleyes:

yeah I confess to the last one :D

Yeah, me to :eek:o But what I meant was those who first opened a door, and when you went to close it they attack you insted of all those enemies rushing in through the door :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind playing some now, but all the servers are empty.