• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why can't I see our servers :D? Seriously, I can't find it.

EDIT: Do I need to open ports in the router to see more servers? If so, which?

After you get a server list, hit search and it should show up.

FYI: Powerslave will take down the server within a couple of minutes (I think) and create some variety of servers for us to train in. If you can't find the server it might be because there's no server up. Poweslave will have to give you more info though.

The server has been reset. There is really no change at the moment. I will also start a siege server with the conditions the_hdk listed later. I'll post here when that is done.

Also there is a new admin password. it has been sent to Wetew. It's up to give to anyone that he think should have it.

Try to reinstall the latest patch... and open you firewall/router so that the game can connect to Internet...

I can see servers and I can connect to them, I just can't see our server.

Everyone goodnight and good luck!! Bed for me.

some stats from NOP training I managed to save, ofcourse I wasn't there for around an hour :p

so here are rounds #1 and #2 and the last one :p

mb19.jpg

mb20.jpg

mb22.jpg

Nope, I opened the ports in the router and in the firewall and I can't still see the server. I searched in the Taleworlds forum and one guy had the same problem as me (none provided a solution yet).

Nope, I opened the ports in the router and in the firewall and I can't still see the server. I searched in the Taleworlds forum and one guy had the same problem as me (none provided a solution yet).

I also have those problems, but I where lucky and found the NOP-server among the three servers that showed up that time :p

I don't know if this actually works or not; but I find that if you press the button on the top left hand side of the find games screen (it should say internet when you first see it) and change it to local area network, then back to internet then press the words next to it saying 'start search' it seems to find some games that weren't previous visible.