Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 26 51 76 91 99 100 101
Results 2,001 to 2,006 of 2006

Thread: NOP Game Discussion

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Camara View Post
    Oh look, Warband M&B.
    I have a urge right now to take the dust out of my beloved crossbows. Unfortunatly I'll be very few time online in August, starting about in a few days. Maybe later I'll polish the NOP armour and take part into more platypus crusades.

Note: I still suck.
    hehe feel welcome to join us. our next session is this friday (tomorrow)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What happened to everyone?
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

we are still at wolf den gig joined us im taking a break now

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    we are still at wolf den gig joined us im taking a break now
    What about the TS I suggested? Nobody has joined or commented it.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    nobody knew I guess sorry about that

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    96 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    I'm afraid i was already in when you posted your suggestion.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 26 51 76 91 99 100 101