• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
to start things more off here my results...

I encourage all NOP members to post theirs :)

also we need to set a date for training :)

mb35.jpg

mb36.jpg

1st time I did well against nords also on foot. (when I lost my horse that is :p)

I'll be playing for 1-2 h now.

I will try to join the 22nd's server, that one with 100 players.

If I can't then I'll join any of the other larger servers.

Great initiative, I imaging that those who post great result in this thread are likely to be promoted :D

Playing on SLMC_EU now.

New server? Somewhere where I can continue practicing mounted lancing (I haven't played many hours as a lancer, ever).

Last edited:
I was doing ok you ware doing fine too....but than I got kicked from the server :confused:

Admin came in and made it a duel server, banning cavalry.

Nobody available?

Playing EU_Camelot now.

Last edited:
gonna play on jest_server EU 2

You are not there?

How disappointing.

Where are you?

EDIT: Was a horrible map (some random open fields thing in deathmatch) but I and Camara played it for a while.

Last edited:
im in jestserver now, but I think the computer might have put m in the wrong server

was in a server with four players and 10 bots each to control, was fun as heck :)

im in jestserver now, but I think the computer might have put m in the wrong server

was in a server with four players and 10 bots each to control, was fun as heck :)

There is 11 different Jestservers. Which one?

number 2 i think

No you are not in any of the Jestserver EU ones.

Anyhow, invasion mod has a new server up, so I will play that now before it disappears. I would suggest you try it, make a separate install with 1.005 first and then apply the mod.

No you are not in any of the Jestserver EU ones.

Anyhow, invasion mod has a new server up, so I will play that now before it disappears. I would suggest you try it, make a separate install with 1.005 first and then apply the mod.

got the mod, will try to find ya

sorry, but I gotta get some sleep.