• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have some photos my gameplaying.
This is was Team deathmach.
Two handed sword RUSH!

Attachments

• mb6.jpg
    mb6.jpg
    372,6 KB · Views: 36
  • mb4.jpg
    mb4.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 29
  • mb5.jpg
    mb5.jpg
    454,2 KB · Views: 31
Can see all 3. In the 300-400 ping range, can try that. downloading invasion mod now.:cool:

Lor Dric, you were in NOP_training a minute ago, and disappeared 4 seconds after I came.

I will be back in 15- 20 min. I'm at 400- 600 ping so I might not be much competition. See you in a few.

I'm there at 248 ping.:D:cool:

killed someones horse:rofl:

Guess I might as well quit as I can't play with you guys. I don't think I hit you more than twice.:p

Can someone PM me the NOP training password?

Name: NOP_Training
Mod: Native
Mode: Deathmatch
Password: Darwin
Admins: Wetew, Samilou, the_hdk, Powerslave
(Created and hosted by Powerslave)

I feel like playing some capture the flag. I found out yesterday that Nord Town is awesome in that mode, especially with a lot of players, it is really an crossbow's paradise.

I feel like playing some capture the flag. I found out yesterday that Nord Town is awesome in that mode, especially with a lot of players, it is really an crossbow's paradise.

Which server do you prefer?

Which server do you prefer?

Anyone that fills these criterias: Decent players, even teams, at least one team with crossbows, ping below 100, as many players as possible. A few minutes ago I played in one that filled all but the first two criterias, and the last one (only 12 players) the crossbow team having absolutely shitty players, so I was the only one defending the flag, and I can only hit that many times before the sarranid cavalry run away with the flag.

EDIT: In 22nd Battle Server now.

Last edited:
This is the map in question that we will fight our first battle on:

PortAssault.png

Do anyone have any ideas on how to beat the Nords on this map?
If we go with Swadians I guess we could try to kill them with x-bows while some (five?) advance with two-handed swords. The problem IMHO with this map is that they will sniper us, and therefore we must take out their archers first.

This is the map in question that we will fight our first battle on:

PortAssault.png

Do anyone have any ideas on how to beat the Nords on this map?
If we go with Swadians I guess we could try to kill them with x-bows while some (five?) advance with two-handed swords. The problem IMHO with this map is that they will sniper us, and therefore we must take out their archers first.
Yea... We need good xbowmans.