• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Played a few rounds with Jacos on DNet Siege.

288s86f.jpg

Notice the axe lodged in my occipital lobe.

I would like to play some right now if anyone is available? Preferably Eu_Atlantis Siege *drools*

Most money I've earned in a round.

2qs9t9u.jpg

Anyone on right now besides Lor Dric killing a bunch of bots? :D

How do I post screenshots I've taken in Mount & Blade? I've found a screenshot I took of some match results, though I'm not sure how to post it here.
You upload them on Photobucket or Imageshack and the copy/paste the -adress to this forum.

By the way, easiest way to be promoted is to play with me, the_hdk, samilou or Powerslave. Actually, the only reason that some people still are squires is that they haven't played with any of us (or atleast not made any lasting memory :p)

[quote="TheDoctor987, post: 11129586"]What servers are you guys playing on?[/QUOTE]

Think I'll play on 22nd battle server or EU_Atlantis Siege now, haven't really decided yet.

Three NOPers in 22nds.

Last edited:
What ping do you have with USA_East_POM ??

What ping do you have with USA_East_POM ??

The only USA_East_POM I can find is running the Invasion-mod...

Ping is around 150, which isn't that bad actually

The only USA_East_POM I can find is running the Invasion-mod...

Ping is around 150, which isn't that bad actually

Thats it. My ping is 120 ish

Wow! +100 guys on a siege server is amazing :D

Wow! +100 guys on a siege server is amazing :D

I'm joining.

EDIT: Played three rounds, hit you once or twice with an arrow but never killed you. Gonna come back if they play Castle 3.

Last edited:
I'm joining.

EDIT: Played three rounds, hit you once or twice with an arrow but never killed you. Gonna come back if they play Castle 3.

Like wise. On the attacking side atm.

I'm joining.

Castle 3! :D