• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yeah sometimes we had lag especially with the round with sami on horses.... matrix skips and than you or the other guy would fall dead :p

anyway I promised picks (I forgot...blame my ADD :p)
photobucket is werid today....

anyway here are some pics...I still had on my pc
mb181.jpg

mb182.jpg

mb183.jpg

got my ass kicked alot as Cav....really need to get better at that :p

Cav doesn't seem so important any longer, unless you play on those boring steppe maps. On any other map it seems that most people have understood that aiming for your horse will give them a bigger target and a chance to kill you when you fall of the horse. Two or three archers could easily take out a cav. EASILY!

The further below the older the screenshots are (but it's all for the last couple of months, somewhat selectively picked.

mb268.jpg

mb257.jpg

mb244.jpg

mb245.jpg

mb241.jpg

mb240.jpg

mb234.jpg

mb227.jpg

In these pictures I managed to headshot two cavalrymen running at high speed, one of those were Powerslave.

mb228.jpg

mb229.jpg

mb230.jpg

mb192.jpg

mb170.jpg

mb155.jpg

mb153.jpg

mb145.jpg

mb139.jpg

mb134.jpg

mb135.jpg

mb130.jpg

Odd image of a hand throwing a rock above.

mb128.jpg

mb127.jpg

mb117.jpg

I got stuck in there, but I did manage to kill one enemy archer while there, and finally got out.

mb111.jpg

mb105.jpg

Powerslave has a namesake!

mb82.jpg

Persistent buggers.

mb81.jpg

mb63.jpg

mb61.jpg

I lost the race.

mb53.jpg

mb43.jpg

mb31.jpg

Longest post I have ever made.
But that's not the reason I did it of course.

Last edited:
Wow... That post was loooooooooooooooooooong!

Wow I was in a couple of the screenies by Sami. Usually I am not in the top so these picture doesn't actually show my skill correctly. Anyway... Sami is an awsome archer and you know that when he is on the opposing team you will get headshot alot. ;)

Btw as you can see I have change my tag from LordElector to Knight on my own request because I felt I haven't been that active for the past 5 or 6 month and didn't desrve any better rank.

Someone on NY, killed a teammate bot for its pistol.

2vc7zuc.jpg

1zodw6q.jpg

Trying to figure out what I did, Invasion gone wrong??

ajxtsk.jpg

34dn405.jpg

2zi8o03.jpg

qnjxp2.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone playing?

I doubt i'll manage before tuesday
siffle.gif

Soon NY will have random time, random fog, and random rain. Muhaha!!:rofl: If this will work on a server??
dfhh90.jpg

Last edited:
Soon NY will have random time, random fog, and random rain. Muhaha!!:rofl: If this will work on a server??
dfhh90.jpg

Now you are going one step towards making me interested.

Have it added in to my mod with Vincenzo's admin tools.:cool::D
Check mod thread in a few minutes uploading more pics, be warned it will always have some fog because it will hit in the middle of the range most of the time and I'm running fog and rain at 0, 100 and time at 1, 23
just have to upload it and test it

Last edited:
I'm sorry it can't be run with native properly it will have to be a mod.

Last edited:
Server is running I will have to upload updated mod. Bots can see fine.

2i89cpg.jpg

you truly do make it impossible :p
btw our euro server is pretty populair right now #1 TDM server :)

Killer Training Grounds
No Horses anymore

Last edited:
I might have to make some spots that are always open for people with passwords, so that we can join at any time+

Played a bit for about 2 hours.

Started on NY, as there wasn't anybody on either NOP server. Got tired of the bots rather quickely. So went to fight human players on a perkele server as suggested by one of your guys... it was filled of tk'ers :(

so went on the 22nd siege server, where there were over 70 players. Didn't perform that well today :eek:o

Played a bit for about 2 hours.

Started on NY, as there wasn't anybody on either NOP server. Got tired of the bots rather quickely. So went to fight human players on a perkele server as suggested by one of your guys... it was filled of tk'ers :(

so went on the 22nd siege server, where there were over 70 players. Didn't perform that well today :eek:o

I've also noticed that Perkele often is filled with tk'ers, even though they have admins playing. What's worse is their additude towards players, have noticed more then once that they are rather rude. Last time someone took a shot at hdk with some remark on that he was bad. It could have been effective if he hadn't been in top of the list, with three times the more kills then deaths :D

I usually go specs on our own server and thus makes our server be visible to people who have checked in the "don't show empty servers" box. Within a couple of minutes it usually drops in one or two players. Within tem minutes we sometimes have a full server.