• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah i see. :)
Where is it located? I ask because my ping was always over 200.

Yeah that explains the ping. ;)
Thanks

Dric - have we looked into relocating to UK/increasing player count? What are the costs for this?

Lets wait a few weeks before we discuss this.

Last edited:
For right now I'm only making the horses available to NOP members that help me test our mod. PM me for link.

Odd how I almost never ever see any NOPper on 22nd's siege server. I am there now.

Odd how I almost never ever see any NOPper on 22nd's siege server. I am there now.

Nation Cup match against the Czechs ;)

Sorry i left - comp crashed. Not sure why, might be the new gfx card.

Sorry i left - comp crashed. Not sure why, might be the new gfx card.

Yeah, I had to leave to... Played way to much today (NC started at 19:00)

:)

Actually I was there for awhile, I saw you with our new flashy flag (I have to update that). Haven't played for quite some time and I was amazed about all the new fun castle you can play. There was quite some TKing when I was playing.

Hi! Fun that you have had time playing! :D TKing is always a problem on 22nds, but its also a bit realistic...

depends if they do it on purpose :)

also I hate the LAG there if there is more than 100 peeps.

It's not so extreme if you don't look at them... And make sure you drastically reduce graphics, remove bodies (or limit to 5 or so), character detail, remove shadows... It's more fun as defending archer, or infantry if people as they do on occasion, bother with formations, such as shieldwalls.

Meh, the worst are those who TK at spawn. Retards.

I've heard from a guy at the Swedish NC that they have changed so that if you swing at someone that is to close nothing happens, in a way to prevent TK at spawn. The fun thing is that if you get into a melee you can simply get close to someone and they wont be able to kill you. Im not sure if this is true though, as I find it better to try to kill my enemies then to get close to them :D

I've heard from a guy at the Swedish NC that they have changed so that if you swing at someone that is to close nothing happens, in a way to prevent TK at spawn. The fun thing is that if you get into a melee you can simply get close to someone and they wont be able to kill you. Im not sure if this is true though, as I find it better to try to kill my enemies then to get close to them :D

They can just kick you instead. But you can get close to people somewhat safely if you just use your shield...

If I remember correctly you can make it so that if you hit a friendly you get 100% of the damage yourself instead of your friend and he/she doesn't get any damage at all. In these large servers that might actually be a good idea to use because people are TKing on purpose quite alot.

If I remember correctly you can make it so that if you hit a friendly you get 100% of the damage yourself instead of your friend and he/she doesn't get any damage at all. In these large servers that might actually be a good idea to use because people are TKing on purpose quite alot.

Yeah you can do that, but it isn't very fun then... ;)