• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
18h48 - The guy i drive with to go home (counting 1h00-1h30 drive) hasn't called me yet... so, basically, i'm stuck at work. I doubt i'll make it before 21h00... if i manage to get online.

I can join whenever you guys can!

I'm trying to, but I had to contact their customer service :p Waiting for a reply...

We're at our server!

sorry guys but my Internet is bad today :( my ping went from 70 up to 120 and back all the time. thats unplayable in my book :p

dont know why especially as all started good with a ping 40-60 :(

To bad.... Try some later perhaps+

I had alot of fun. Most fun was when Wetew, hdk and I where in the same team against 3 others. It's one thing to be skilled in individual fights but it's a totally different thing when you play with some of your friends and you have to keep eachothers flank clear. I think we cooperated quite well together but I'm sure we can improve alot if we play more together.

I had alot of fun. Most fun was when Wetew, hdk and I where in the same team against 3 others. It's one thing to be skilled in individual fights but it's a totally different thing when you play with some of your friends and you have to keep eachothers flank clear. I think we cooperated quite well together but I'm sure we can improve alot if we play more together.
I could improve ALOT. At the beginning I was hopeless. We would have taken that Bushwacker (or what his name was) easier if we would have had allowed archers. He just went around with the longest spear and swung it everywhere. Sure he could block, but he almost never let you close enough. One archer would have forced him to get a shield, and thus would he not have been as good.
The next map was more fun, especially when you and I swirled around them with our horses. When facing a spear you need to team up, otherwise he simply just spear your horses until it dies and then he kills you while on the ground :( I think we did quite good, though I could have done better. Will set up a teamspeak as soon as they get back to me regarding one problem with their site.

Is there someone still on the server ? Just got home... finishing my bigmac and i'm logging in for about an hour...

Johnny and Lehel were really good, hdk had the best ratio... i continue to hate him... i mean hate fight against him :D squammy was a whiner,... and i still was a reckless fool :p

Two guys joined after, i think they know each other... they teamed up pretty well. fortunately, i was on their side, as their crossbowman.

Really nice evening, although i realize i still have a lot of work to do :D

Too bad I missed everything today. Been on a check-up at the clinic because of my coughing and runny nose that I have suffered from for several months. It is apparently just because my throat is irritated after a cold I had a long time ago, should be over as the weather gets warmer and subsequently the runny nose (reason for the irritations) will be history.

Too bad I missed everything today. Been on a check-up at the clinic because of my coughing and runny nose that I have suffered from for several months. It is apparently just because my throat is irritated after a cold I had a long time ago, should be over as the weather gets warmer and subsequently the runny nose (reason for the irritations) will be history.

Hmm... Have had the exact same problem. Should get a check-up myself soon...

Hmm... Have had the exact same problem. Should get a check-up myself soon...

It's because you don't eat Lors "Flaming spinach on a stick" anymore.:rofl: Check out new mod.

2s1xauo.jpg

Lors mp madness

I'll going there in the week-end too, probably.

And i'll be on our server on friday evening.

What's that creature Lor? Is it a dragon or what? :p

Highelfs dragon from M&B fantasy mod