• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We now got a teamspeak! How to find it? It will be posted soon! :D

We now got a teamspeak! How to find it? It will be posted soon! :D

Nice... do we test it tonight ? I should be coming online on our server :cool:

Wow, it has been almost impossible to get online on the forum. I'm almost done setting up our teamspeak. You need to download the TS3 client (Google for "TS3"). When installed it will ask you to set up some things, like you microphone and what buttons to use when talking (I use some small extra buttons on my mouse for example). Don't forget to use your in-game nick as your nick on the TS3.

Logging in:
IP Address: 178.63.82.70
Port: 7445

I would love to test it. Not just because I have a sexy voice ;) but because with voice communication and some training we will become so awsome. I also think that voice communication also have the potential the increase the individual skills since you could give/get feedback on your actions so much faster and precise.

This month though I have alot to take care of. We are moving 1st of februari and until then my workload is over the roof and I have stationed my computer in the living room right now where my girlfriend watches TV. :) Not a great combination. :)

I really hope I get some time over today to play later but it really look like that chance is slim.

I would love to test it. Not just because I have a sexy voice ;) but because with voice communication and some training we will become so awsome. I also think that voice communication also have the potential the increase the individual skills since you could give/get feedback on your actions so much faster and precise.

This month though I have alot to take care of. We are moving 1st of februari and until then my workload is over the roof and I have stationed my computer in the living room right now where my girlfriend watches TV. :) Not a great combination. :)

I really hope I get some time over today to play later but it really look like that chance is slim.

You can just stop by quickly and check it out ;)

I am on Teamspeak now. Say something in there if you want to play (that's one thing it could be useful for).

You don't seem to hear me :(

Join us hdk!

I would but i'll be leaving any minute now, im off to the pub :)

You lucky ****** :p I'm to tired to go to the pub I think, have had a hectic thursday and friday though :(

Was a great evening with Wetew and Samilou... i really enjoyed it, although it confirmed the progresses i have to make :p

Teamspeak showed potential although we probably didn't use it as much as we could have. Definitely worth having.

Well, going to bed... sorry :p

Are you coming in during the week-end ? If yes, when ?

depends on 2 things
1 - if I have a game tomorrow. If no them tomorrow midday
2 - If I go out tomorrow, (95% chance) than saturday after 16:00 otherwise from 12:00 on im free :p

btw who said beer was bad for coordination?!
after 3 beers.... (1,5l)

mb237.jpg

:p

Nice result... maybe i should start drinking, then :D

I'll try to be on around 16:00... as before i have to go to the supermarket...

Anyone playing? I have 30 minutes or so