Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12 37 62 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2006

Thread: NOP Game Discussion

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    18h48 - The guy i drive with to go home (counting 1h00-1h30 drive) hasn't called me yet... so, basically, i'm stuck at work. I doubt i'll make it before 21h00... if i manage to get online.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

let me know when you guys are playing and I might join. it's raining really hard so I doubt I'll go training

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I can join whenever you guys can!

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

did you setup a teamspeak wetew? if so let me know and i'll join a channel

im online now. either in our own server or 22nd siege

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

I'm trying to, but I had to contact their customer service Waiting for a reply...

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

We're at our server!

sorry guys but my Internet is bad today my ping went from 70 up to 120 and back all the time. thats unplayable in my book

dont know why especially as all started good with a ping 40-60

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    sorry guys but my Internet is bad today my ping went from 70 up to 120 and back all the time. thats unplayable in my book

dont know why especially as all started good with a ping 40-60
    To bad.... Try some later perhaps+

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition

I had alot of fun. Most fun was when Wetew, hdk and I where in the same team against 3 others. It's one thing to be skilled in individual fights but it's a totally different thing when you play with some of your friends and you have to keep eachothers flank clear. I think we cooperated quite well together but I'm sure we can improve alot if we play more together.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave View Post
    I had alot of fun. Most fun was when Wetew, hdk and I where in the same team against 3 others. It's one thing to be skilled in individual fights but it's a totally different thing when you play with some of your friends and you have to keep eachothers flank clear. I think we cooperated quite well together but I'm sure we can improve alot if we play more together.
    I could improve ALOT. At the beginning I was hopeless. We would have taken that Bushwacker (or what his name was) easier if we would have had allowed archers. He just went around with the longest spear and swung it everywhere. Sure he could block, but he almost never let you close enough. One archer would have forced him to get a shield, and thus would he not have been as good.
    The next map was more fun, especially when you and I swirled around them with our horses. When facing a spear you need to team up, otherwise he simply just spear your horses until it dies and then he kills you while on the ground I think we did quite good, though I could have done better. Will set up a teamspeak as soon as they get back to me regarding one problem with their site.

95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Is there someone still on the server ? Just got home... finishing my bigmac and i'm logging in for about an hour...
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

played a bit with gigau

was fun , teh johhny dude was pretty good. probably playing under a false name

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Johnny and Lehel were really good, hdk had the best ratio... i continue to hate him... i mean hate fight against him squammy was a whiner,... and i still was a reckless fool

Two guys joined after, i think they know each other... they teamed up pretty well. fortunately, i was on their side, as their crossbowman.

Really nice evening, although i realize i still have a lot of work to do

Europa Universalis IV

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Too bad I missed everything today. Been on a check-up at the clinic because of my coughing and runny nose that I have suffered from for several months. It is apparently just because my throat is irritated after a cold I had a long time ago, should be over as the weather gets warmer and subsequently the runny nose (reason for the irritations) will be history.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    Too bad I missed everything today. Been on a check-up at the clinic because of my coughing and runny nose that I have suffered from for several months. It is apparently just because my throat is irritated after a cold I had a long time ago, should be over as the weather gets warmer and subsequently the runny nose (reason for the irritations) will be history.
    Hmm... Have had the exact same problem. Should get a check-up myself soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    Hmm... Have had the exact same problem. Should get a check-up myself soon...
    It's because you don't eat Lors "Flaming spinach on a stick" anymore. Check out new mod.

link? i'll look in the weekend

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Lors mp madness

I'll going there in the week-end too, probably.

And i'll be on our server on friday evening.

Europa Universalis IV

What's that creature Lor? Is it a dragon or what?

Highelfs dragon from M&B fantasy mod

Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12 37 62 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast