• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
#########################################################################
# Switzerland joins the allies.
#########################################################################

As Swiss diplomats was already being set out for finishing the last formalities,
It was time for Switzerland to make a stand against the growing red menace. The Swiss army and its people will do there part to save the western civilization.

switzerlandjoinsthealli.png

event = {
id =
random = no
country = SWI

trigger = {
SOV = {Controls Berlin, Milan or Soviet is at war with USA,UK,German republic and France.

picture = "Swiss soldiers"
style = 0

date = { day = 01 month = Jan year = 1947 }
offset = 7
deathdate = { day = 31 month = December year = 1970 }

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAMEA" # Intervene against soviet aggression!

Effect relation to UK, France and German republic 15+, manpower + 10 + 2 intervention policy. 1+ hawk lobby.

I am open for suggestions for this event...

I don't know if it's dead or not - I'd say yes, but I said in the beginning that I just flat out don't have the time for this, especially since I'm now volunteering at the Summer Camp program at my TKD school. I was hoping that someone else would take over and keep it going, but evidently not. I still have a lot of ideas for it, but lack the skill or the time to implement them.

So if anyone wants to take over this project, feel free. I'll PM you all my latest ideas as well if you want them.

- Lighthearter

I don't know if it's dead or not - I'd say yes, but I said in the beginning that I just flat out don't have the time for this, especially since I'm now volunteering at the Summer Camp program at my TKD school. I was hoping that someone else would take over and keep it going, but evidently not. I still have a lot of ideas for it, but lack the skill or the time to implement them.

So if anyone wants to take over this project, feel free. I'll PM you all my latest ideas as well if you want them.

- Lighthearter

That is said to hear that this project is getting dusty but I see what you mean. I dosent have to be dead maybe if we find some one with the similar interest to make this work. A person with the mod skill and time for it.
Yes you did really have ideas for it...

I thought about a Red Alert some time ago too - but not one based on Command and Conquer. Instead, it should follow mostly our time line until 1938, when the USSR attacks the rest of Europe and maybe East Asia too. So it's similar to normal AoD, but the Soviets are the bad guys, not the Germans.

The reason for the stronger USSR might be a small conflict with Japan in the 1920s, which the USSR loses. Because of that, the officer purge starts early and Stalin gets his country ready for war. Until the mid-30s, the Red Army has been modernized.

This does not mean I dislike the RA mod. I just had different ideas. :)