• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But what about the first?

- Lighthearter

Well what about a fictional peacetime pacific treaty event that goes ageist empirical Japanese interests. :wacko:;) Do you think we can have Ernst Röhm as a possible minister for chief of the army in fascist Germany?

Last edited:
Why not? He could even be the HoG, in fact. Himmlaer will almost certainly be a ruthless powermonger HoS though.

And I'm using the West Germany for the Republican Germany - I'll use tag GER for Fascist Germany, so very little work needs to be done on "fixing" it.

Anyone want to start writing events or such while I keep on with the map?

- Lighthearter

Anyone have an itch to find me the Hell March musics? Can't have Red Alert without 'em:D

- Lighthearter

Which game cause I can give all three if i can find the files.

EDIT:Never mind i thought it would just be as easy as looking through the Red Alert folder but it wasn't. I had to do some scrounging around but i found it.
Here they are all three of them.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I think I'll make HM2 the main menu music - anyone know how to do that? The other two will go with it into the war playlist, methinks. Unless anyone has a problem?:D

- Lighthearter

Thanks a lot! I think I'll make HM2 the main menu music - anyone know how to do that? The other two will go with it into the war playlist, methinks. Unless anyone has a problem?:D

- Lighthearter

I found out how to choose the music for the menu. What you have to do is put the music in the music folder of AOD. Then there should be a txt file with the name lobby. Just put the name of the music file you want to be on the menu.

Done - it was so cool to boot up AoD and hear Hell March 2 . . . .

Anyway, any volunteers to work on perfecting the Fascist Germany revolter? There's a lot of work to be done - a lot of other projects and nations, for example. Or tech tree work. Or events. Or . . . a lot.

If a few more people can start helping me out then this mod might actually go somewhere and I'll apply for a subforum.

- Lighthearter

If you want me to I could try to get my hands on the unit icons for Red Alert.

P.S. I just got the perfect Soviet UI.

sovieto.png

Well apperaintly these icons I have been trying to get are almost non existent. These 2 links are as close as i could come to them.

Link 1

Link 2

Well apperaintly these icons I have been trying to get are almost non existent. These 2 links are as close as i could come to them.

Link 1

Link 2

Excellent work! I can use those icons on the graphic request forums:D

However, since I had forgotten just how small those unit icons are, I think I'll be hunting down more specific photos for each unit - after all, each country has its own version of each, I think. The Germans have Tigers as their Medium Tank.

But I will use from there for brigades . . . and event/minister photos, now that I think about it . . . the Commander needs a photo . . . and a name.

- Lighthearter

Last edited:
Man, Cake, you are excellent!

For your dedication I am awarding you the right to create the RA1 Allied Commander(the player). You don't have to mod or anything, but just tell me skill, traits and name and I'll take care of the rest. He will be German though, so bear that in mind when picking a name:D

- Lighthearter

Man, Cake, you are excellent!

For your dedication I am awarding you the right to create the RA1 Allied Commander(the player). You don't have to mod or anything, but just tell me skill, traits and name and I'll take care of the rest. He will be German though, so bear that in mind when picking a name:D

- Lighthearter

Why thank you Lighthearter I'm here to help and I like to be involved in this mod :D

But hmm I'm not sure... Can this be more of a comedic type of name??

P.S. I'm not good with names xD

Why thank you Lighthearter I'm here to help and I like to be involved in this mod :D

But hmm I'm not sure... Can this be more of a comedic type of name??

P.S. I'm not good with names xD

Why not comedic? You've earned it. And I'm only good at them from six years or novel-writing - just pick a random word and add/remove/change a couple letters. That should get you some wild and crazy fantasy names:D

Sleep on it if you want though;)

- Lighthearter

Well I managed to use the smallest bit of intelligence to make the most silliest name ever!

I shall call him Speck-Wurst Das Vernichten!

P.S. It's probably to silly for even Red Alert and I may change it to something that would be better.
This is just for now since i can't think of anything. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Well I managed to use the smallest bit of intelligence to make the most silliest name ever!

I shall call him Speck-Wurst Das Vernichten!

P.S. It's probably to silly for even Red Alert and I may change it to something that would be better.
This is just for now since i can't think of anything. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Hmmm . . . how about starting with a normal German name (Hans, Fritz, Wilhelm, Otto, etc.) and pairing it with "von X", with X being a word that sounds Germanic, like "Wershlitz".

Just a thought.:D

- Lighthearter

Hmmm . . . how about starting with a normal German name (Hans, Fritz, Wilhelm, Otto, etc.) and pairing it with "von X", with X being a word that sounds Germanic, like "Wershlitz".

Just a thought.:D

- Lighthearter

Alright what about Dirk von Schwarzenegger

Alright what about Dirk von Schwarzenegger

:D

It works:)

Now I've gotta head off and shower . . . but tomorrow I work some more on the map. Let's just hope I can convert all of this to a scenario when the time comes instead of having to make it all over again.

- Lighthearter