• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How goes the naval war?? Do I yet live?? Have I killed the AmERiCanS en masse yet!?!?!:D:rofl::cool:

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. This is awesome!

Any chance I could get a general? I can't let those other people get all the glory in Russia!:D

- Lighthearter

Just noticed I now command an entire Panzerarmy :D. Even have Von Muffin under my command. Onward all!!!

The Kriegsmarine will defend the west no matter what - let the American navy come, our ships will send them to the bottom!

Even with an additional 200 divisions, the russian campaign was a joke. I don't think i'm even going to go to the effort of creating updates for it. By July 1, 6 weeks after X hour, SOV has taken almost 5 million casualties and, for all intents and purposes, is out of the war. Obviously this game was a combination of 'Germany is OP' and 'Normal is way too easy'. Rather than complete this AAR (which is essentially won), I'm going to begin a new one.

I'll launch a new gameplay AAR (storytelling can be left to others :p) with submissions from forum members. Possibly something like Realpolitik, but with less discussion and more action. Would still like to create a cabinet made up of actual people, and have votes on the course of the war though. Any suggestions on how to go about this/desire to see a particular country played?

Uh what a disappointing ending for this great AAR. Too bad. :(
Concerning the new one, try something harder, let's say Spain, Argentina or Nationalist China.