• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(203034)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 10, 2010
  • Pillars of Eternity
when i got into battle/am in a village or town there are a number of things that should not be happening...

one is that sometimes the floot will become invisible so i can see the sky on the floor

objects like trees can become invisible

some armour and weapons are covered with (looks like when your TV is not tuned in and everything is all fuzzy)

the first time i did the main story mode all the land was seethrough (but i fixed this)

can somebody please help me with this!!!

some armour and weapons are covered with (looks like when your TV is not tuned in and everything is all fuzzy)
That sounds like a classic DirectX problem. Have you tried playing in DX7?
Make sure to have the latest version (1.105) and an updated graphics driver.
Over at Taleworlds there's a larger Tech support section you might want to look at:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,164.0.html

Also when graphic bug happen try to alt+tab out of the game then alt+tab back in, first few slow down and bug can be resolved by doing so. (at least for the one I am getting) But this is temporary solution for when they start to happen the frequency will only increase until you fully restart the game (but at least that temporary solution let you finish what you are doing, until you can save, when it work (which is 95% of the time on the first few bug I start getting)