+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: No Time Limit Mod

Is there any word on this and compatibility with DW?

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehorn799 View Post
    Is there any word on this and compatibility with DW?
    I've made it compatible, but I can not access my upload site at this time. As soon as I can, I will have it uploaded and will post that I have done so.
    Last edited by OrangeYoshi; 13-01-2011 at 05:51.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Hoorayyy!! Love this mod. It's so depressing to know there's an end date... kind of makes colonization rather silly, IMO, especially if you are a weaker power that comes into colonization late. Thanks for your work, looking forward to this!

Thanks OrangeYoshi, saved me abit of time having to remod this again.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    I've made it compatible, but I can not access my upload site at this time. As soon as I can, I will have it uploaded and will post that I have done so.
    Hey Yoshi,

do you know when you will have access to your upload site again ?

Thx,
    techno

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by technomancer View Post
    Hey Yoshi,

do you know when you will have access to your upload site again ?

Thx,
    techno
    I'm hoping very soon.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I may have upload access as early as tonight or tomorrow, but don't hold your breath because I won't promise it.

Hey,

First of all this is absolute life saver mod, made my first game much more enjoyable! so thanks for it

I do have some problem though whenever I reach October 31st//November 1st 1924 the game crashes.

The only thing I noticed was that the sound for Taxes or Research went just before the crash.

I am using Httt, I downloaded it from steam with deal for DW coming out, so I guess my Httt is the most up to date. I am also using HandDrawn Map V2.3 by Strannik
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Strannik-v2.x

I have tried to upload my save game by it keeps saying that it is an invalid file type.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezz59 View Post
    Hey,

First of all this is absolute life saver mod, made my first game much more enjoyable! so thanks for it

I do have some problem though whenever I reach October 31st//November 1st 1924 the game crashes.

The only thing I noticed was that the sound for Taxes or Research went just before the crash.

I am using Httt, I downloaded it from steam with deal for DW coming out, so I guess my Httt is the most up to date. I am also using HandDrawn Map V2.3 by Strannik
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Strannik-v2.x

I have tried to upload my save game by it keeps saying that it is an invalid file type.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Can you open the legder to the technologies page and tell me what the highest tech number for each tech is right before the crash?

And to everyone else, the admin of my site has not even responded to me yet. I'm about 12 hours from breaking down and finally getting a mediafire account.

*lights a candle for Orange's upload site* Please, God! I have finished my Japan game... I want to start a new one, but with this mod. I am afraid if I start one, then I can't continue it in this mod.
    Last edited by whitehorn799; 07-02-2011 at 22:53.

Hey Orange,
    the Research is as follows:
    Government 71 348658/1388118
    Production no number -1745203/ 354296
    Trade 68 57116/ 1678499
    Navel 65 33575/ 292420
    Army 115 -2070140/ -1639098
    Stability 3

hope this helps

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehorn799 View Post
    I am afraid if I start one, then I can't continue it in this mod.
    Sure you can. The mod is save-game compatible.

Hey Orange,
    the Research is as follows:
    Government 71 348658/1388118
    Army 115 -2070140/ -1639098
    There's your problem. Land tech bugged it's way up about 30 techs. Do you know how to edit a save-game's tech levels for a nation?

I won't be able to upload until later today, but I'm going to rework the HT and DW tech numbers a little bit, then I'll upload them before my MP game tonight.

No sadly I don't,
    I tried downloading a save game editor but it does not allow me to mess with tech levels.

thank you for your help so far

EDIT: I did a bit of searching and found out that you can open the saves in notepad to change things such as tech level.

Sadly notepad crashes everytime I try to open a save file
    Last edited by Dezz59; 08-02-2011 at 18:13.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    No sadly I don't,
    I tried downloading a save game editor but it does not allow me to mess with tech levels.

thank you for your help so far

EDIT: I did a bit of searching and found out that you can open the saves in notepad to change things such as tech level.

Sadly notepad crashes everytime I try to open a save file
    Compress and upload your save-game here and I'll fix it for you. Along with me re-doing the tech number in today's upload, that should make sure that it doesn't happen again.

And I use notepad++ for my big file editing.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Note that the Feb 2 beta changed land.txt and defines.txt so you probably need separate versions for 5.0 and 5.1 (or just don't support 5.0).
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrou View Post
    Note that the Feb 2 beta changed land.txt and defines.txt so you probably need separate versions for 5.0 and 5.1 (or just don't support 5.0).
    I don't have a 5.0 install anymore, so there's that.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I've uploaded it and put the 5.1 files in the first post. Again, sorry for the delay and now for putting it on a site with popups, but I just can't get access to my site.

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you,

I made an attempt to fix the problem with the techs, i changed all the techs back to 70, but it is still crashing, i am guessing due to the minus numbers for the progression rate. I tried to upload the save but it is 3.95 mb compressed and therefore the site won't allow it.

EDIT: i uploaded it to fileswap: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/U1dd2ga/G...09_06.zip.html
    Last edited by Dezz59; 09-02-2011 at 12:18.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I got access to my upload site back! No more nasty popups when downloading the DW version!

@ Dezz: I'll have a save for you uploaded later tonight.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Sorry it took me a while to get back to you,

I made an attempt to fix the problem with the techs, i changed all the techs back to 70, but it is still crashing, i am guessing due to the minus numbers for the progression rate. I tried to upload the save but it is 3.95 mb compressed and therefore the site won't allow it.

EDIT: i uploaded it to fileswap: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/U1dd2ga/G...09_06.zip.html
    Here you go. I edited the bugged up techs back to the normal levels. Hopefully it won't happen again, but if it does, I'll look into changing the numbers in the tech files around again to maybe add in even more techs that are closer together in date.

However, if I do add more, I probably still won't really have them do anything. I mean, if people request it or something, I might do it. But unless asked for, I just want to leave it a simple time extension mod.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast