• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My vote is for the first option. Belarussian and Ukrainian people should have the opportunity to choose to either merge with this state or to have their own.

I-Tadeusz Bór-Komorowski (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Bór-Komorowski) advocate for the Polish people-do hearby cast my vote for the joining of Poland, Lithuania. and the southern part of Latvia. Estonia should go to whereever they vote to. We also vote for Belraus and western Ukraine to join us, pending their own votes of course.
We agree with the honourable Polish representative, but would add the proviso that Latvia should also vote on where it should go (whether it should be to Poland-Lithuania, Finland-Estonia, or on its own).

Sir Earle Page
Prime Minister
Commonwealth of Australia

We agree with the honourable Polish representative, but would add the proviso that Latvia should also vote on where it should go (whether it should be to Poland-Lithuania, Finland-Estonia, or on its own).

Sir Earle Page
Prime Minister
Commonwealth of Australia

Agreed Mister Prime Minister

Wow this forum has been down forever

I just wanted to say that I'm going to do the last phase of this aar in Iron Cross. This started out as an aar to promote mod new nations, so it makes sense to move back to its roots in the epilogue.

I'll get some screens of the new Europe this weekend. Given that the royal families of Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein and San Marino were wiped out by the Soviets, I feel that they should be incorporated into their neighbors. Monaco to France, San Marino to Italy, and Andorra to Iberia. But what of Liechtenstein? It was a part of the German confederation, but it also has close ties with Switzerland. Shall the Swiss incorporate it as a reward for their role in the crusade, or will the Liechtensteiners pine for merging with a Germany that includes Austria?

Actually, Andorra is a co-principality. Both the President of France and the Bishop of Urgell run this country as co-Princes.

Also, Liechtenstein could be a part of Switzerland. But, that has to be for the people to decide.

I hereby support the second option concerning the future of Poland, as we want to ensure that the Eastern European nations are capable of resisting any Russian revanchism. The lack of strong nations on Russian (Soviet) borders was one of the reasons why the communists were able to dominate Europe. We do not want that to happen again.

Willem Schermerhorn
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands

Hey guys. I've been busily moving the game to Iron Cross just for the new map.

These are the proposed borders of The Commonwealth of Poles, Balts, and Ruthenians (or whatever the state will be called).

If this looks acceptable, then we can move on to the Balkans and, finally, to the non European world.

proposedpol.jpg

It looks acceptable but Latvian Livonia has to join Estonia and Finland as one.

most acceptable from me as well

Concurring with the decision made.

It seems that the momant my people thought would never come is soon upon us!

Has anyone seen DanielShannon lately(again)?

A wonderful AAR!!!