• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Despite the fact that you are playing 1.02/Normal (in which Germany is somewhat OP), I commend you on spreading grey stain across much of the globe! :D Best of luck moving forward! Any intel on the state of the Russian forces?

Oh btw will you make allies of the CSA, Texas and California ?
For some reason, they they don't want to ally with me. Maybe it's because of my belligerence of about 150.

Despite the fact that you are playing 1.02/Normal (in which Germany is somewhat OP), I commend you on spreading grey stain across much of the globe! :D Best of luck moving forward! Any intel on the state of the Russian forces?
The whole game this AAR is based on was v1.02, since v1.03 or higher weren't out back then.
About the Soviet force... they don't have enough tanks, I tell you, not enough tanks! :D I, on the other hand, didn't built anything else than ships, aeroplanes and tanks. I didn't even bother with IC, since I plan to end my campaign at a point where the new IC wouldn't have paid back. A nice side effect is my huge manpower reserve.

I like how you were able to amphibiously invade Norwich using Panzer IIs in the rain, at night, and over command limit. But no, of course tanks aren't over powered.

I like how you were able to amphibiously invade Norwich using Panzer IIs in the rain, at night, and over command limit. But no, of course tanks aren't over powered.
:rofl:
No, those were Marines within command limit. But Unternehmen Seelöwe was performed entirely with tanks, I admit. :D

[.img] and [./img] tags, without the . in between.

EX: you have a picture file uploaded on photobucket/wherever, called 1.jpg. You go to your picture and get the full url address, so I think its http://img.photobucket((whatever))/1.jpg.

You can copy this address and place it between the [.img] and [./img] tags like this:

[.img]http url here[./img]

And it will show your picture :)

remember to take out the period in the tags (the .) and remember that your picture must be online, uploaded. You can't just select a picture from your compy :p Get a photobucket or imageshack account if you need one o.o

So... When will you tame the bear? :rofl:

Pretty good question, but poor Bear, he's already toasted. :D

Why didn't I notice this earlier? :)

Good luck Leonaru!

(and I spy something made by me in the pics :D)

Chapter IX: The End Of The Revolution

"The Soviet Union is an Evil Empire, and Soviet communism is the focus of evil in the modern world"

- Ronald Reagan-

1941c.png

The day is here. The Reich will fight her final battle against the Red menace which has been haunting Europe and Asia for decades. There is no formal declaration of war. Nothing of this is really needed.

screenshot123.jpg

Armoured forces force a breakthrough in the centre of the Soviet troops. They will be encircled and destroyed.

screenshot124r.jpg

There is nothing Stalin can do. Although he knew that this day would come, he didn't manage to tame the red monster he created with his politics.

screenshot127b.jpg

The Wehrmacht inflicts terrible losses, but the Soviets won't capitulate. Don't they see it? Don't they see their dream vanishing?

screenshot135aa.jpg

Moscow is conquered a few weeks after the start of the war. The city is ablaze and so are Leningrad and Stalingrad. Stalin is executed the same day without trial.

screenshot137.jpg

The communists are forced to secede every province west of the Urals to Germany or her allies. Quickly, a loyal puppet state is set up to control the confused and disillusioned masses who are now part of the Reich.
With the USSR beaten, no enemy is left. Our triumph is perfect, and the worlds looks into a future which will be ruled by technology and efficiency.

Nobody shall ever question the Vaterland and her indomitable might. Germany has assumed her rightful place atop the world!

I just read through the AAR, very nice, too bad it ended so quickly. I love your Germany though, is it me or is Albert Speer on Help-Germany super hyper mode?

Oh, can I see the cabinets of the new nations pretty pwease?

Oh, can I see the cabinets of the new nations pretty pwease?

I am sorry, but I don't have any screen shots of the full cabinet because I made these shots weeks ago. But you may download the mod including Muscovy as a German puppet here. It's my Fall of the Dragon mod.

Chapter X: The Horror

blr8fa9mww9igfkn5.bmp

It is 1997. It is Berlin, maybe Tokyo, London or New York. Pale figures walk through the streets, glancing nowhere. Nobody looks at the thousands of metal towers which gore the sky and darken the sun. It is almost silent, only when listening for a long time, one can guess that they are there, the machines underground, their giant gears and wheels and the legions of workers maintaining them. But in the centre, everything is different. There is that one building. Nobody dares to come close to it and provoke the guards watching the streets with their cold, dead eyes. And behind the or of that one building, where they are, but nobody has seen them for years, and that door hasn't opened for a long time.

The End