• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well for the moment, the Wehrmacht is doing a really fine job.
Even the TC is looking good (not that easy with so many armored thrusts).

Too many operations at the same time. Not good.

Wehrkraftzersetzer! ;)
No, seriously, I am pretty sure my tanks are unstoppable.

Well for the moment, the Wehrmacht is doing a really fine job.
Even the TC is looking good (not that easy with so many armored thrusts).

I only units I built were tanks and special forces (marines, mountaineers) and I maxed out central planning. I didn't built any factories to be able to set up such an armoured force until the war starts. Upgrade times won't be that bad since I don't really have many units to upgrade. In the long run, I might lack industrial power, but you'll how I solve that (without any cheating/modding, of course)...

Chapter V: The Empire's War

"We are out to win the war in the quickest and most economical way"
- Gen. George C. Marshall -

The day has come - German tanks roll through Paris. There is no glory or sunshine, just pure triumph. At the moment, the world doesn't seem to have realized that from this moment on no Allied forces shall ever though continental Europe again.

screenshot73oc.jpg

But Britain shall not rest. We captured thousands of soldiers of the Commonwealth Expeditionary Corps near Dünnkirchen. Britain lost almost half of her professional soldiers and will never be bale to mobilize enough men to defend her vast empire in time.
Meanwhile, the Reich has liberated Palestine and Transjordan and is on her it's way to Baghdad to capture the Arabian oil fields for ours Panzer.

screenshot76i.jpg

Spain has other concerns - General Franco has ordered to find and arrest any members of the so-called "Free France" with it's headquarter in Brazzaville. General de Gaulle is captured and executed six weeks after the Fall of Paris.

screenshot78h.jpg

The Bolsheviks don't hesitate to take their part of Europe too. The Baltic states refuse to join the Soviet Union. The punishment is a brief war the world does not care about.

screenshot81.jpg

As the campaign against the Allies continues, Italy joins us as well to extend their territory in Africa. We know that this is pure opportunism, but Germany won't punish any nation recognizing the dawning new world order. Soon, the sun will set over British Empire.

Last edited:
So France (TAG FRA) has been annexed by Spain ?

But first the Italian eagle shall fall...
What do mean by that?

So France (TAG FRA) has been annexed by Spain ?
Indeed. I shipped some tanks to the Spanish province near Congo-Brazzaville and occupied the Free French capital right after France surrendered. Now I have a stable Vichy France and Free France won't annoy me by messing up the African map.

Indeed. I shipped some tanks to the Spanish province near Congo-Brazzaville and occupied the Free French capital right after France surrendered. Now I have a stable Vichy France and Free France won't annoy me by messing up the African map.

Oh Great! :)

Chapter VI: The Eagle's Nest

en2c.png

"Mortal danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas"
- Erwin Rommel -

Just after the British shipped more troops to Africa and the Middle East to save their fading empire, the Wehrmacht - together with the Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine - attacks beaches near Norwich, Sheffield and Dover. The Royal Army manages to repel two attacks, but tank genius Heinz Guderian forces a breakthrough at one of the beachheads. Special forces secure the coast and tanks rush on English soil.

screenshot85h.jpg

The Spanish, apart from keeping the Home Fleet at bay together with Kriegsmarine and Regia Marina, extend their territory in Africa. Intelligence says Commonwealth have been ordered to withdraw from former French colonies to defend Johannesburg.

screenshot86m.jpg

The landing in East England came at a high cost: 25,000 men are dead, but they died for the wealth and safety of further generations. Nothing the British use to defend their doomed island is a match for German tanks. It's just a matter of weeks till the Reich controls everything from Scotland Plymouth.

screenshot87j.jpg

The British Royal family has left the island and is on it's way to Canada. This will be the last time they saw their homeland. For Europe, the age of antiqued kingdoms is over.

screenshot88n.jpg

Meanwhile, the German navy won a decisive battle against the remnants of the Royal Navy. Within a month, every piece of land and water between Greenland and Persia is secure and under protection of the Reich and it's allies. It is time for the final strike.

screenshot90u.jpg

Last edited:
Chapter VII: The Darkening

"An Englishman's home is his castle"
- proverb, 17th century -

London is burning. The British are paralyzed. We take the opportunity and attack the heart of their colonial empire: India. Axis special forces perfrom two quick landings and make their way to Dehli.

screenshot92r.jpg

This strike is one too much for the British. Their empire has been disassembled within month. They are surrounded by hostile nations and have nowhere to flee. Finally, Churchill retires and the parliament offers an acceptable peace.

screenshot93k.jpg

Japan uses this opportunity and grabs what's left of the Netherlands' Indonesian colonies. Australia trembles.

screenshot98f.jpg

The empire is forever gone. A government similar to ours has formed and proclaimed a new state called the British Union. The Wehrmacht withdraws from the island, but keeps some important harbours. Egypt, India, Pakistan and other nations delcare their independence. Africa is divided between the Axis powers. Victory is ours.

screenshot101mg.jpg

empiredown2.png

Victory ! Congratulations.
Now it's time to take care of the Red menace.

Chapter VIII: American Front

"The gigantic North American State, with the enormous resources of its virgin soil, is much more invulnerable than the encircled German Reich. Should a day come when the die which will finally decide the destinies of the nations will have to be cast in that country, England would be doomed if she stood alone."

- Adolf Hitler -

usa1940c.png

Our spy network in North America has evidence that the United States gear up for a war not only with the Reich, but with our allies Argentina and Venezuela as well! They have secretly increased their military budget and develop new weapons they want to launch across the ocean into the heart of the Reich.

screenshot109o.jpg

By leonaru at 2010-07-09

So, war with the USA is inevitable. We ship our veteran tanks divisions to Venezuela and prepare to strike first.

screenshot110n.jpg

The USA, who rely on air and sea power, are taken by surprise. German armour quickly crosses the Gulf of Mexico and lands in the South. The American fleet is in the Pacific and near Bermuda and won't stop us. Canada won't dare to go to war with Germany once more, and if she does, she'll pay like Britain did!

screenshot114z.jpg

A second landing near Norfolk threatens Washington. The president has already leaved the city, which proves that all hope is gone.

screenshot117c.jpg

By leonaru at 2010-07-09

Six weeks after the deceleration of war, the USA are exhausted. Thousands of soldiers are dead, cities burn and most of the important industry near the east coast is destroyed or in Axis hands. The government, which is hiding somewhere in the Midwest, sends an acceptable peace offer.

screenshot118rf.jpg

The USA are split up into four states: Texas, California and a confederation of southern US states gain their independence. All forces except for the home guard and a small part of the navy are to be dissolved.
Germany has knocked down all of her enemies - almost.

Wow the US have been defeated in something like five weeks. Nothing could stop the German Empire now.

Oh btw will you make allies of the CSA, Texas and California ?