+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 347 FirstFirst ... 47 72 97 122 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 172 197 222 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 6927

Thread: Ask Paradox (almost) Anything Thread (no support/tech or code questions)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Your right, I started a thread in the Forum help. Herehttp://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...4#post12839594
    Last edited by jjja494; 13-09-2011 at 23:23.
    "Gentlemen, if this man [Frederick the Great] were still alive I would not be here,"
    -Napoleon Bonaparte, after defeating Prussia.

NINJA

Sometimes I think about living in different periods of history, and then I realize that there would be no Central Heating, and I stop thinking.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCities in MotionDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Supreme Ruler 2020

Blog Entries
    How many times have the police brought Shams back to the offices after he escaped at night?
    Witty sig here.
    Proud Member of the NNS (Naval Nutjob Soceity)
    "I agree." - CulturalCarnage

Crusader Kings IIElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Barkhauer View Post
    How many times have the police brought Shams back to the offices after he escaped at night?
    Never happened. We keep him chained properly ;-)
    War on error!

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    Why CVLs are the only unit in HoI3 that doesn't get any doctrine upgrades? Is this an unfixed bug or a design choice?
    “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

Steady hand in uncertain times Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    Why CVLs are the only unit in HoI3 that doesn't get any doctrine upgrades? Is this an unfixed bug or a design choice?
    You are surely here long enough to know this query doesn't belong here!

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    You are surely here long enough to know this query doesn't belong here!
    Title says ANYTHING. And this one really bugs the hell out of me as I play HOI3 last couple weeks. :-(
    “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

Actually it says "Almost" anything, and game specific questions and tech support have been excluded from this thread.
    As there are proper forums to ask questions on those subjects.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Quote Originally Posted by Barkhauer View Post
    I grease the police, so they let me be, as long as I promise to return before sun-up.

/s
    Chun Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces!
    Bison: I'm sorry... I don't remember any of it.
    Chun Li: You don't remember?
    Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

Twitter: @ShamsJorjani

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    ImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Shams View Post
    I grease the police,
    Waaayyyyyy too much information!

Balesir.
    ======
    Arsenal of Democracy - Hearts of Iron 2 on steroids...

Sometimes When I Quit the game it will blue screen me and when i try to re-open it it says it encounters an error and needs to close. I have the patch Downloaded and i have the original Hearts of iron 3. Any suggestions??

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Pirates of Black CoveEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Enslaved We Trust; Everyone, Everywhere, As One.
    It's now been a bit longer than 24hrs post-Sengoku release. Has the response been favorable for Paradox thus far? Are we on target with sales projection or is it too soon to tell?

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by 24nut View Post
    Sometimes When I Quit the game it will blue screen me and when i try to re-open it it says it encounters an error and needs to close. I have the patch Downloaded and i have the original Hearts of iron 3. Any suggestions??
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams View Post
    Castellon Note: Specific questions about specific games that have their own forums should be asked in those forums, This thread is for more general questions.
    There's your answer

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Pirates of Black CoveEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Enslaved We Trust; Everyone, Everywhere, As One.
    Quote Originally Posted by 24nut View Post
    24nut,

Wetew means for you to visit here http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...3-Tech-Support for help with Hearts of Iron.

I hope it works out.

First Lieutenant heartsofsteel54's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

If Paradox Dev team could make a movie (theoretically) who would be the leading role?
    The Presidents AAR Character.
    Carl G. Markus, Senator of Kansas, radical left ideals (☭).

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    King as the devious King-Emperor-Pope, Johan as the rightful heir, Arthur as his trusty squire, Darkrenown as the Dark Knight of the realm, Kallocain as the damsel in distress that turns out to be able to fend for herself? Any more important roles I forgot?

EDIT: Shams as the herald, of course!
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Captain Gars, does your username come from the disguise of Gustavus Adolphus in the wonderful alternate history book 1632? I just read it and was shocked to see your name - let alone to see him become captain general of the US!

Paradox Interactive
    Wizard Warrior
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyMajesty 2
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by heartsofsteel54 View Post
    If Paradox Dev team could make a movie (theoretically) who would be the leading role?
    We would make a Europa Universalis movie about Gustavus Adolphus, played by Alan Rickman.
    Twitter - The Wester Front
    Paradox Youtube Channel

fredrik [at] paradoxplaza [dot] com

Usermod Coordinator Paradox Dev Team Captain Gars's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by birdboy2000 View Post
    Captain Gars, does your username come from the disguise of Gustavus Adolphus in the wonderful alternate history book 1632? I just read it and was shocked to see your name - let alone to see him become captain general of the US!
    No, it comes from the "disguise" that Gustavus Adolphus used in the wonderful reality when he traveled in Germany in the 1620's. Eric Flint may have written a wonderful book, but don't credit him with too much
    "I don't want to know or hear anything about neutrality. This is a fight between God and the devil. If he wants to side with God, then he has to join me. If he prefers to side with the devil, then indeed he must fight me. There is no third way."

Senior Scripter & Usermod Coordinator

(DON'T PM ME ABOUT MODDING ISSUES - THERE ARE SUBFORUMS FOR THAT)

~ Ivan Turina ~

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Do you guys ever throw parties at the office
    "Gentlemen, if this man [Frederick the Great] were still alive I would not be here,"
    -Napoleon Bonaparte, after defeating Prussia.

NINJA

Sometimes I think about living in different periods of history, and then I realize that there would be no Central Heating, and I stop thinking.

Steady hand in uncertain times Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjja494 View Post
    Do you guys ever throw parties at the office
    Every Friday, from what I can gather

+ Reply to Thread