+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 347 FirstFirst ... 247 272 297 322 337 345 346 347
Results 6,921 to 6,933 of 6933

Thread: Ask Paradox (almost) Anything Thread (no support/tech or code questions)

200k clubCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams View Post
    In the dev teams it's mostly swedish - publishing is 55% swedish 40% english 5% klingon.

Q'apla!

/shams
    Quj QujmeH rur SoH?

EDIT: laH rome 2 wIghaj DaH?
    I'm a 19th century man inflicting himself upon a 21st century world.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Unbelievers always want other people to act like Christians." - Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Perfected by the sixteen men of Tain.
    Phishing link to HOI4 site removed.

General Grumpalodian Aardvark Bellay's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Susana View Post
    Thanks for your question! We are still a fairly slim organization, in particular looking at our global reach, and as such we tend to focus in the areas where most of our fans/players are based. Digital distribution has made it possible for us to be available worldwide, that's one of the reasons we've pushed so hard for it and prioritized it. However, creating distribution channels and localized versions for specific territories still requires quite a bit more resources and work for an organization like ours. Without going into too many details, those decision are made based on perceived demand, available distribution platforms and potential return of investment etc. India has not been a specific focus area for us and our sales data also indicate that the market share for us currently is very, very, very small.

Regarding marketing and allocated marketing spend, we tend to follow the same approach. Focus the majority of our efforts and budget where we know we can reach a larger # of our games/our target audience. There are variations between games and genres ofc.

Kind regards
    Susana

I mainly asked as the indian specific DLC would/did pose an opportunity and a good chance to check the potentials of the indian market.
    I don't know anything about indian games and the market, but i guess some historic strategy game could ´find interest there.
    Among the billion of people, there might be enough who could afford the game and be interested in it.
    Some cooperation with a local company could be a start, even if that is usually always complicated at first try.

Simply curious.
    Thanks.
    [Micromod] - Old Building Names (Pre-1.10-building-names for CK2)

CK2 Mods: User Mod Index (Don't forget to post about your mod compatibility)
    Deutsch CK2: German CK2 Sub-Forum (go there for the german translation 'repair' mod)

51 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Skordisk4 View Post
    ck2 is my favourite game. My question is: Are you planning in the near future to fix the problem with genetics by mixed culture portraits or in some other way? My frankish king has two children with nubian women. One child has turkish portrait and another has nubian. Can I hope it will be fixed in the near future with some dlc?
    This thread is for Paradox - not PDS - issues not covered elsewhere. Your pst squarely belongs in the CK2 main forum.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT View Post
    This thread is for Paradox - not PDS - issues not covered elsewhere. Your pst squarely belongs in the CK2 main forum.
    Thank you for advice. I thought this is the thread for asking everything, but I obviously made mistake.

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Skordisk4 View Post
    Thank you for advice. I thought this is the thread for asking everything, but I obviously made mistake.
    Hi And firstly welcome to the forums, you are not expected to know everything off the bat, this is more like ask anything not covered by another forum or thread.
    It would not be beneficial to anyone to have all the questions asked on the forum in this one thread.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

What is the unofficial equivalent of Paradox's collective favourite dish?

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Mjarr View Post
    Svensk pølseret, surely.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Lore Lady Paradox Dev Team SolSara's Avatar
    200k clubEuropa Universalis 3500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Mjarr View Post
    Pancakes!
    Senior Lore Developer - Runemaster

Vita Brevis, Ars Longa

Quote Originally Posted by RELee View Post
    Quj QujmeH rur SoH?

EDIT: laH rome 2 wIghaj DaH?
    dom jot Human neH chu' jIH

Quj not chenmoH maH Hoch nI' law' popmey.

My grammar might be a bid off.

/shams
    Chun Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces!
    Bison: I'm sorry... I don't remember any of it.
    Chun Li: You don't remember?
    Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

Twitter: @ShamsJorjani

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Shams View Post
    dom jot Human neH chu' jIH

Quj not chenmoH maH Hoch nI' law' popmey.

My grammar might be a bid off.

/shams
    Shams is here by warned for posting in languages other than English.

If you want an official Klingon language forum then start a petition
    Your Romulan overlords will consider it.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Castellon View Post
    Shams is here by warned for posting in languages other than English.

If you want an official Klingon language forum then start a petition
    Your Romulan overlords will consider it.

My nefarious plans are coming to fruition.

Now, where is my Bing translator?
    I'm a 19th century man inflicting himself upon a 21st century world.
    "Unbelievers always want other people to act like Christians." - Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
    Perfected by the sixteen men of Tain.
    Phishing link to HOI4 site removed.

+ Reply to Thread