+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 350 FirstFirst ... 250 275 300 325 340 348 349 350
Results 6,981 to 6,996 of 6996

Thread: Ask Paradox (almost) Anything Thread (no support/tech or code questions)

Lore Lady Paradox Dev Team SolSara's Avatar
    200k clubEuropa Universalis 3500k club

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    Cool, nice info

I'm off to Dublin's fashion district to spend the month's wages on this, will report back with pics
    Dublin has a fashion district!?
    Senior Lore Developer - Runemaster

Vita Brevis, Ars Longa

Pan Celticist Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SolSara View Post
    Dublin has a fashion district!?
    Sort of, sure, we aren't big-city slickers like the folk of Upplands-Väsby, but we've got some good kit. Anyway I got my threads and as you can see I'm looking pretty dapper

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Is Mr Nibbles lonely or did you give him a chance to procreate?

200k clubCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Kilts and skirts on men will be huge next year, along with large shoulderpads. Green will be the new black and wearable electronics (LED lights on shirts and trousers) will the the next big thing.
    This is why I don't follow fashion. I just wear what's comfortable and drink coffee.
    I'm a 19th century man inflicting himself upon a 21st century world.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Unbelievers always want other people to act like Christians." - Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Perfected by the sixteen men of Tain.
    Phishing link to HOI4 site removed.

Some people, including me, do really need a larger font size (ui size) for CK II, and future HOI4, under 1650x1080.

Will that be possible (so that at least I can buy the Charlemagne, and the future HOI4, to enjoy the reading part) ?
    "I will spare no effort to find and tell the truth."

Sort of, sure, we aren't big-city slickers like the folk of Upplands-Väsby, but we've got some good kit. Anyway I got my threads and as you can see I'm looking pretty dapper
    You look awesome, I hope you'll bring your new gear to the next Fan Gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Is Mr Nibbles lonely or did you give him a chance to procreate?
    We did bring back two platypuses (platypi?) from Australia and I don't think he has discovered yet that they are stuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by RELee View Post
    This is why I don't follow fashion. I just wear what's comfortable and drink coffee.
    I am a wearer of comfortable clothes too, but I drink tea instead of coffee.

Vita Brevis, Ars Longa

200k clubCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Too much green! Red is more durable!

As in RED neck.
    I'm a 19th century man inflicting himself upon a 21st century world.
    "Unbelievers always want other people to act like Christians." - Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
    Perfected by the sixteen men of Tain.
    Phishing link to HOI4 site removed.

Resident WW Foreigner Wagonlitz's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

We did bring back two platypuses (platypi?) from Australia and I don't think he has discovered yet that they are stuffed.
    So Mr. Nibbles is a living platypus?

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonlitz View Post
    ...and apparently he has two mating... toys...?

Naughty Paradox. I want to see their offspring!

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonlitz View Post
    We are actually not quite sure what Mr. Nibbles are. There are rumors that we hired him as a QA but he's been around for longer than that. I think podcat knows more about him than I do.

...and apparently he has two mating... toys...?

Naughty Paradox. I want to see their offspring!
    Didn't I say that they are stuffed? You are making me confused

Vita Brevis, Ars Longa

For The Glory

SolSara is playing it fast and loose.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

52 games registered

omg you killed Nibbles and stuffed him?

For The Glory

omg you killed Nibbles and stuffed him?
    That's the Swedish way. What do you think will have to Johan when he retires?
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    That's the Swedish way. What do you think will have to Johan when he retires?
    I always assumed a score card for the Great Powers would come up and then it would be back to the menu.

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

+ Reply to Thread