+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 363 FirstFirst ... 263 288 313 338 353 361 362 363
Results 7,241 to 7,252 of 7252

Thread: Ask Paradox (almost) Anything Thread (no support/tech or code questions)

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    104 games registered

200k clubSemper Fi500k clubParadoxian Order - 2015Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Fnidner View Post
    Hey, hur mår ni?
    The site paradoxian.org is down!! What's happening!?!? I desperately need all the entries on EUII (I know, I know...)
    Try http://wiki.paradoxplaza.com
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaParadoxian Order - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Castellon View Post
    Unfortunately doesn't seem to be a new wiki for EU2 though (or other pre-Clausewitz games).
    Forum user 'rafiki' was the owner of the old wiki domain.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Quote Originally Posted by Fnidner View Post
    Hey, hur mår ni?
    The site paradoxian.org is down!! What's happening!?!? I desperately need all the entries on EUII (I know, I know...)
    Seems the domain name registration expired. Nothing much that can be done about it, sadly.
    We've tried to contact the owner a few times in the past, but with no success.
    Paradox Wikis - Information about all current games developed by Paradox Interactive
    [CKII Mod] Project Balance - Improves historical plausability, slows down blobbing, makes the game more interesting.
    [CKII Mod Project] Historical Immersion Project - A modular project consisting of Project Balance, SWMH, VIET, ARKOpack, and NBRT+

Resident WW Foreigner Wagonlitz's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Meneth View Post
    Seems the domain name registration expired. Nothing much that can be done about it, sadly.
    We've tried to contact the owner a few times in the past, but with no success.
    If it expired and was previously high ranked in Google chances are there will be set up a Chinese web shop there which might also give bad things to your computer; trying to access the site in the future might not be the smartest thing to do.

104 games registered

200k clubSemper Fi500k clubParadoxian Order - 2015Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition

It was issues like this that made me want some official Wikis under the Paradox umbrella.
    So the address I provided gives you a permanent link.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Quote Originally Posted by Castellon View Post
    It was issues like this that made me want some official Wikis under the Paradox umbrella.
    So the address I provided gives you a permanent link.
    Doesn't help him much when what he wants is an EU2 wiki though, which no longer exists now that Paradoxian is no more.
    However, unless someone happens to have the IP address to the server it is hosted on, assuming the hosting hasn't expired as well, there's nothing that can be done about that.
    If someone does have the IP address it might be possible to export the content.
    Paradox Wikis - Information about all current games developed by Paradox Interactive
    [CKII Mod] Project Balance - Improves historical plausability, slows down blobbing, makes the game more interesting.
    [CKII Mod Project] Historical Immersion Project - A modular project consisting of Project Balance, SWMH, VIET, ARKOpack, and NBRT+

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaParadoxian Order - 2015

Google seems to indicate the address was 194.63.248.47 but that doesn't seem to be responding so I suspect the server hosting also expired.
    Can still get some info from cached pages on google though.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Is there still no way to change our names?
    Rise like Lions after slumber

In unvanquishable number —

Shake your chains to earth like dew

Which in sleep had fallen on you —

Ye are many — they are few.

How do you plait a puss? Paradox Support Rep
    63 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Makarow View Post
    Is there still no way to change our names?
    This is about the most asked question in the Forum Help forum.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

104 games registered

Doesn't help him much when what he wants is an EU2 wiki though, which no longer exists now that Paradoxian is no more.
    However, unless someone happens to have the IP address to the server it is hosted on, assuming the hosting hasn't expired as well, there's nothing that can be done about that.
    Yes my point was, to prevent it going forward, obviously retroactive protection is not possible, thank-you for clarifying.

+ Reply to Thread