+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 367 FirstFirst ... 267 292 317 342 357 365 366 367
Results 7,321 to 7,339 of 7339

Thread: Ask Paradox (almost) Anything Thread (no support/tech or code questions)

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of LifeEUIV: El Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Makarow View Post
    So, are we getting a name change "thing" with the new forum software?
    Not immediately, at least. It seems unlikely later too, though.
    Member of the Team of Réseau Gamers et Stratégie, a French strategy forum. I speak French and Swedish fluently, understand Spanish and somehow makes myself understandable in English.

Modding/Contributions/Translations:
    WtWSMS [A 480 Migrational Period Mod]: developer, French translator, misc, old beta-tester and maintining threads (across forums) for this mod mainly developed by Enlil
    VIET: currently translating into French | CK2+: old helper for French translation, did misc when needed | Nova Imperium: beta-tester, maintaining English thread

Join the Anti-Racism Group of the forums!

High-Commissary to the Spreading of the Glorious French Language Around The World! Official Godogost and a heir of WtWSMS! Defender and Saviour of Armorican Rights!

If someone is interesting to have Paradox as a publisher what is the criteria?

What sort of games are Paradox interesting in?

Do Paradox accept console and PC or just PC as a platform?

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    106 games registered

200k clubSemper Fi500k clubParadoxian Order - 2015Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition

Quote Originally Posted by crowdemon View Post
    If someone is interesting to have Paradox as a publisher what is the criteria?

What sort of games are Paradox interesting in?

Do Paradox accept console and PC or just PC as a platform?
    Try This
    https://www.paradoxplaza.com/publishing
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of Nations

So i just bought Victoria 2 + AHD + HOD for less than 6 euros (http://www.reddit.com/r/paradoxplaza...s_bundlestars/). All Paradox games i've bought so far have been so by sales and i kinda feel bad, for being so cheap.

Just want to give kudos to the most interesting and relatable developer i've met

I know this isn't a question, but i needed to get this of my chest. Thanks Paradox.
    BEST AAR EVER: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-PICTURE-HEAVY

"The inability to weaponize comets as to disrupt your neighbours' economy by orbital bombardment of their port facilities is one of the most glaring omissions of the EU franchise." - LordNeidHart

106 games registered

200k clubSemper Fi500k clubParadoxian Order - 2015Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition

Quote Originally Posted by migalhone View Post
    So i just bought Victoria 2 + AHD + HOD for less than 6 euros (http://www.reddit.com/r/paradoxplaza...s_bundlestars/). All Paradox games i've bought so far have been so by sales and i kinda feel bad, for being so cheap.

Just want to give kudos to the most interesting and relatable developer i've met

I know this isn't a question, but i needed to get this of my chest. Thanks Paradox.
    Hi We are just glad you are enjoying the games however you purchase them.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Would it be possible to add libraries to the game and also have them enhance education ? It would be a nice buffer until there's enough money to start building schools and also give parents to increase their education until a university is built.
    Thanks for listening! I love this game and am looking forward to seeing what you do with it! (And if you could look into creating a Sims game (that includes toddlers) you would make a lot of people very happy. )
    Thanks again for a wonderful game!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Quote Originally Posted by Talking Cat View Post
    Would it be possible to add libraries to the game and also have them enhance education ? It would be a nice buffer until there's enough money to start building schools and also give parents to increase their education until a university is built.
    Thanks for listening! I love this game and am looking forward to seeing what you do with it! (And if you could look into creating a Sims game (that includes toddlers) you would make a lot of people very happy. )
    Thanks again for a wonderful game!
    I am not sure if there are any CO devs in this thread. The Cities: Skylines subforum is here:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ities-Skylines
    EUIV mods:
    Vanilla Map Rehaul: Map mod focusing on redrawing Europe without adding provinces.
    Partitionable Poland. Lets you partition Poland with its historical borders. Includes correctly shaped imperial German eastern border and Duchy of Prussia. Also for M&T

I'd like to make a request for my game scenarios and theres a ton im asking i know but i want these pictures for minister files please and thanks in advance

106 games registered

If you want modding help, you need to make sure your base game is registered and then post in the User modding forum for that game.

Crusader Kings IIMagicka500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Makarow View Post
    So, are we getting a name change "thing" with the new forum software?
    What do you suggest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chief Tech Wizard at Paradox (previous First Wizard of the North)
    Let me know what you think about what we do! Also, Twitter @hargelid

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargelid View Post
    What do you suggest?
    Seems pretty straight forwars. He wants to be able to change his user name.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10
    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------
    My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit
    -------------------------------
    My new AAR: Norgesveldet - A history of the Norwegian kings

Crusader Kings IIMagicka500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Nickjbor View Post
    How many new users does the forum have since the C:S release?

How does this compare to other game releases?
    We count thousands of new forum players, and this is by far the biggest launch when it comes to simultaneous players. Hopefully we'll keep playing it for as long as we play EUIV or Wizard Wars.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chief Tech Wizard at Paradox (previous First Wizard of the North)
    Let me know what you think about what we do! Also, Twitter @hargelid

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Why didn't you clean the white pixels in the "Extremely important information!" banner?
    Wyrmsun (RTS / Grand Strategy Game)

Austria: efficient like the Germans, musical like the Italians and refined like the French.

106 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by Andrelvis View Post
    Why didn't you clean the white pixels in the "Extremely important information!" banner?
    Retro Old school Chic.
    Art department specially commissioned that graphic from renowned Japanese graphics master artist Fugimoro Pantsu.

Civis Romanus Natus Dacus adijarca's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneSword of the Stars500k club

Is mister Nibbles still part of the company?
    lost signature, no reward offered

Narrative Designer Paradox Dev Team SolSara's Avatar
    200k clubEuropa Universalis 3500k clubParadoxian Order - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by adijarca View Post
    Is mister Nibbles still part of the company?
    He is, and we think he has found a partner! I think s/he came home with the people who went to Australia about a year ago. Here's a picture: http://paradox-interactive-on-tour.tumblr.com/
    Narrative Designer

Vita Brevis, Ars Longa

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta
    V2 AHD BetaPride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    I saw a picture of Jazz Boatman somewhere. Can I see him again? I need to win a bet.

So, if I make outrageous over the top spammy posts now, will the infractions disappear along with my posts?

No?

Crap!
    Last edited by RELee; 28-03-2015 at 15:48.
    I'm a 19th century man inflicting himself upon a 21st century world.
    "Unbelievers always want other people to act like Christians." - Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
    Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. -- Proverbs 17:28
    "If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." -- Joshua 24:15

+ Reply to Thread