+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 231 256 281 306 321 329 330 331
Results 6,601 to 6,607 of 6607

Thread: Ask Paradox (almost) Anything Thread (no support/tech or code questions)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Cruzify!
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

when paradox will release its paradox game engine...? or crusader kings 2 workshop tools, or is it already there...?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by dibrudilla View Post
    when paradox will release its paradox game engine...? or crusader kings 2 workshop tools, or is it already there...?
    I don't expect Clausewitz to be ever publicly released in our lifetimes. The CK2 Steam Workshop is active right now.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Quick question, certainly a lot more will follow up.

I'm currently studying game development focused mainly on programming. I'm in my 2nd year and for the 3rd I have to found a 3 months internship in a video-game company and because Paradox had always been my favorite studio I would really like to do it there.

So, you see where i'm going there. Is paradox taking foreign ( I am Belgian ) student as intern ? How should I take contact to arrange such a thing ? Is this what I'm looking for ?

( I hope I didnt make your eyes bleed with my crappy english )

Hearts of Iron + Total War + Battlefield 1942.

Think about the possibilities!

Battlefield: Hearts of Total Irony War 1942

Imagine the awesome trailer:

Intro: A guy with a headset on sits in a dark room, face lit only by the fluorescent light from an LCD screen, with an intense look on his face. Camera pans and you can see that he's ordering the production of IC as Germany.

Fade to scene: A screaming man with a tiny moustache directs his generals as aides move pieces depicting army groups and corps on a large table.

Zoom out: Units are moving around the now green fields of western russia, total war style. Guns blazing and fighters smashing into eachother.

Zoom in: You see from the eyes of a Russian squad leader. He's calling for air support, but getting none. He is promptly run over by a kubelwagen.

And SCENE.

Total Battlefield: Iron Hearts of War - The MMOFPSRTSGSG - President, General, or Cannon-Fodder. You decide.

This stuff practically writes itself.

- do not meddle in the affairs of GMs for they are abusive and quick to anger -

"...Slauron had become wise and strong and cruel. All feared him and the torment he wrought. He was a powerful GM-tyrant who could change into many forms and could appear fair and pleasing if he wished. Slauron created campaigns by imprisoning dreadful spirits in the bodies of terrible threads. Another of his minions was the vampire HolisticGod, whom Slauron used as a messenger..."

+ Reply to Thread