[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is a dart.

Whatever, i fear you always... but especially when you have a throwing weapon in hand, be it a javelin, an axe or a dart ! :p

I am kind of vulnerable and reckless when throwing stuff. My kill-deathratios would be much better if I used them less often.

I am kind of vulnerable and reckless when throwing stuff. My kill-deathratios would be much better if I used them less often.

But your awesome-kill/not-so-awesome-kill ratio wouldn't be that good :p

But your awesome-kill/not-so-awesome-kill ratio wouldn't be that good :p

They used to be a lot better before I started with throwing weapons.

Well I must say that I think it was pretty sweet yesterday when you killed a guy; not by throwing the dart but by placing it gently on his head :p Looked really great, though probably not for that guy :p

Who will be playing tonight?

2011-03-31_00001.jpg

Hdk has forgotten where he put his unicorn... You can see him running and searching for it on the wall... So close, but still so far away ;)

For those interested in Warband! It seems as if the Nations Cup match between Sweden and Russia will be live* broadcasted (with a delay of 10-20 seconds) today! The match should start at 19:00 CET and your Grand Master might play! So if you're interested keep and eye on this thread, or the TW one for more information!

Edit: And yeah, this most likely mean that I can't train today :(

19:00 has passed yet there is still no link to the broadcast.

EDIT: Looks like Hungary is much worse than Finland, having lost 0 to 20.

Hungary also lost 0 to 20 against Turkey.

Last edited:
19:00 has passed yet there is still no link to the broadcast.

It didn't happen unfortunally... Sami, now that you got a mic you might try out for the team :D

Edit: soon!

It didn't happen unfortunally... Sami, now that you got a mic you might try out for the team :D

Edit: soon!

As I have said I won't be very much of a teamworker if I can only understand less than half of what they say on TS (on the Finnish team). But if they haven't to speak English all the time I might consider that. I wouldn't ever want to represent Sweden though, unless the enemy is some people I really want to put in place. I wouldn't mind playing in a mixed Swedo-Finnish team though.

As I have said I won't be very much of a teamworker if I can only understand less than half of what they say on TS (on the Finnish team). But if they haven't to speak English all the time I might consider that. I wouldn't ever want to represent Sweden though, unless the enemy is some people I really want to put in place. I wouldn't mind playing in a mixed Swedo-Finnish team though.

Haha! OK, that's ok