[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've recieved an answer from Jestserver Sami. They say that everything is alright (like that the PCI Compliant, which mean that they don't see yourcredit card number). Though they said that you should use Paypal if you are not convinced enough. So maybe you should do that, or was that perhaps not possible for you?

I can however agree that their billing page needs and upgrade as it looks really bad...

I've recieved an answer from Jestserver Sami. They say that everything is alright (like that the PCI Compliant, which mean that they don't see yourcredit card number). Though they said that you should use Paypal if you are not convinced enough. So maybe you should do that, or was that perhaps not possible for you?

I can however agree that their billing page needs and upgrade as it looks really bad...

I do not have paypal. I will try then.

I'm playing Persistent World right now, trying to surive as a commoner. Join me!

Didn't have tme, and probably won't have time during the evening to come online.

I forgot too ask you guys : could it be possible to change the time of the sunday training schedule, please ? It's completely on dinner time. Could we either put it in the afternoon, or have it start at around 19h00 CET, please ?

I have finally bought a microphone, not that I know if it functions as it is, but TS3 does seem to recognize it.

Hi guys! I thought we might need to check when we can train. Mostly it has been fine, but I know that some (me :)) haven't been able to come every training. So, do you feel that we need to go over the training schedule again?

Hi guys! I thought we might need to check when we can train. Mostly it has been fine, but I know that some (me :)) haven't been able to come every training. So, do you feel that we need to go over the training schedule again?

Well, it seems tht the tuesday and friday trainings are usually ok... but on sunday, i feel people seldom show up as planned. Anyways, 18h00-21h00 is not such a nice shedule. That one i'd really like that we change.

I am also a bit skeptical to sundays. Don't like to have things to do on Sundays, as it is the last day before school.

They days and times aren't really a problem for me, my everyday is alltogether too uncontrolled, I don't follow any sort of day rythm, I'm completely off the clock and I don't get any stuff done on time xD And when I then log on, you guys are probably asleep. I really want to come though and I will each time if I can manage to structure my everyday x)

People should reannounce their "schedules" for the whole week so that a new training schedule can be arranged, like the last one.

Monday : 19h00-22h00 CET
Tuesday : 19:00 - 22h00 CET
Wednesday : 21h00 - 22h00 CET
Thursday : 21h00 - 22h00 CET
Friday : 19:00 -22h00 CET

> Note : i can be 30min (or more sometimes) late.

Saturday : 15h00 - 18h00 and 20h00 - 0h00 CET
Sunday : 15h00 - 18h00 and 20h00 - 0h00 CET

> Note : i can of course be out of home on some of the week-end days. I usually can warn during the previous week.

People should reannounce their "schedules" for the whole week so that a new training schedule can be arranged, like the last one.

Yeah that could be nice, though impossible for me as a university student as one week never looks the same as the next one. The only thing I can say is when I have training and board meetings.