[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
NOP shall be yet again represented on the Nations Cup. Wetew last year and me this year

Gratz hdk! As for me so am I not sure if I made the team or not. The last day to submit the team was yesterday, and according to calradianrealms so am I in, though I don't see why as I only managed to train twice :S But perhaps we’ll meet on the battlefield hdk :p

tnx :) to be honest I wasn't sure I got it till the last moment. the dutch team has some really good players. many are my match or better 1on1.
the funny thing is I learned alot at their trainings. like for instance the spear-sword/axe combo that we trained for a bit today. (how did it go after I left? :) )
I think I got in because of two other factors than my solo abilities.

I did pretty good in teamplay. especially the 2vs1. and I got lucky often in the battles and scrims we played :p lucky ambushes and stuff like that :p so I was often in top 3 of my team :p
also I was at most trainings :p

one example of my pure luck. last training (where the captins went on spec and we faught battle 7 vs 7)
me and 3 others ware hiding in a tower on the ruins map. they had all 7 players left. They charged and rushed in.
The guy standing right behind me got an bolt right in his head. I ducked to the right. their inf slaughtered my 2 other mates. I started panicing and running around like a headless chicken.
while doing that I tried to swing my sword here and there. in that panic they tled 2 of their own and I killed 2 :p lol

I walked out of the tower and got a killing bolt in my knee :D

Lol! What I've noticed is that they often choose people willing to learn and who are good teamplayers. Activity on teamspeak is a plus as well. 1 vs 1 isn't that important as it's often not decided through a duel... Nice one with the bolt! :p

I've added 10$ to our account on Jestservers. We have the ts3 and server to may before the funds will run out...

I've added 10$ to our account on Jestservers. We have the ts3 and server to may before the funds will run out...

I still need to be know how to donate before I can do that again.

Congratz to the both of you... mow your two teams got to be second and third (as first will obviously be the french one :D... don't hit, i was kidding :p)... i meant you got to be first and second, in whatever order it might be.

For donation, may i remind you guys the first post... When you logged in on the site linked there, you'll find the "Donate" link to the right of the web page... then just follow the link.

For now, i confirm i'll be on time... ;)

I still need to be know how to donate before I can do that again.

I've made the first post a bit more clear. You do as Gigau says; log into the Jestserver account, click on add funds, submit the amount of money and what method of payment you would like to use. If you don't have a credit card you can use Paypal (and transfer money from your account to a online account), but then you'll have to create one yourself. The downside with Paypal is that they take a percentage of the money you transfer, Jestserver don't do this! :)

Sorry, Grand-Master... there you're not quite correct : i use my Paypal for my donation to Jetserver now. And there is no fee (unlike when we did it to your Paypal account). So a credit card isn't the only way to avoid paying a fee.

Information Clanmatch NOP vs SW!

NOPvsSW.png

Official team:
  • Wetew
  • Samilou
  • Henkalv
  • the_hdk
  • Gigau
  • Powerslave
Reserves:
  • IanDury
  • Boris_ze_Spider
Map:
  • Ruins
Factions:
  • Nords vs. Vaegirs
Type:
  • Battle
Rules:
  • 6 players on each team
  • 5 rounds on each faction
  • 6 minutes rounds
  • Draw is possible
  • 100% FF (melee and archer)
Server:
SW_vs_NOP
Password: clanmatch*
*Anyone not on our team, or on SW team, will be kicked/banned from the server

Teamspeak:
IP Address: 178.63.82.70
Port: 7445
Channel: NOP vs SW*
*This channel is reserved for 8 players, anyone not written on the team och reserve list will be moved out of there.

Important!
As this is a clan match so it's really important that you've downloaded the banner pack! Then pick you banner according to your rank (golden for GM, silver for Lord and up, Black for Knight and down). These banners will help me and hdk to recognize you! Thus it's really important that you wear them!

Last edited:
Sorry, Grand-Master... there you're not quite correct : i use my Paypal for my donation to Jetserver now. And there is no fee (unlike when we did it to your Paypal account). So a credit card isn't the only way to avoid paying a fee.

Well that's really good! Is that because you transfer money from a personal account directly onto the paypal account you've created?

Stupid question :eek:o : what's FF ?

Well that's really good! Is that because you transfer money from a personal account directly onto the paypal account you've created?

Hmmm.. not sure i understand completely. I've always loaded money on my Paypal account by going to my bank and ordering a direct transfer, always been fee-free.

When i did a transfer from my account to yours, as you didn't pay Paypal, i had a fee. I guess Jetserver pays a fee to Paypal, and thus my transfer to Jetsrver account is fee-free.

Am i clear ? :eek:o

friendly fire :p something you seem to master :p just joking :D

:rofl:

Usually, i kind maage to avoid shooting at my mates... it's true that on tuesday, i was out of luck... and you ran into my arrows :p

Hmmm.. not sure i understand completely. I've always loaded money on my Paypal account by going to my bank and ordering a direct transfer, always been fee-free.

When i did a transfer from my account to yours, as you didn't pay Paypal, i had a fee. I guess Jetserver pays a fee to Paypal, and thus my transfer to Jetsrver account is fee-free.

Am i clear ? :eek:o

That's perhaps the reason. I had the option to either pay the fee myself or let you do it when I created my paypal account, I think... So Jestserver may very well pay that fee to us.

I am still completely clueless as to how to get to the part where you actually pay the money to something that I know is NOP's Jestserver account...

Something has changed since the last time I did that...

I am still completely clueless as to how to get to the part where you actually pay the money to something that I know is NOP's Jestserver account...

Something has changed since the last time I did that...

On the first post of this thread you should be able to find "donations"... There should you be able to see a hyperlink named Jestserver. Click on that one and log in...