[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ATTENTION! There has been a change of the time for the clan match next week. It will start at 19:00 CET instead of 20:00... Hope this will work for everyone!

Edit: I know that this might be difficult for some, if so please say so. I will then have to take a decission of what to do.

Should work for me... at least, i hope. But as i said, this'll be about the unique time i can be there on a thursday evening ;)

Forgot to mention i won't be able to make it on friday, this week... got an evening with friends. Maybe... and i stress on the "maybe"... i could be there tommorrow evening.

But that's classic Bert Karlsson-y swedish falukorv movies and songs night!

HAHAHAHAHA! That would be epic :p Hmm... falukorv-movies doesn't sound good. Actually, it sounds really bad ;)

Will you play with us IanDury?

ok I had some training with dutch team....started great I owned at TDM (29-14) I sucked than at duel... :( but got better at the end... was 5th or 6th out of 11 or 12 I can't remember
long I was in the last 3.... :(

I didnt do well in battle either was in top 5 of my team but I dont think thats enough to get a spot. I got a bigger and bigger idea that the places are set for about 12 players. we'll see.

One thing I learned....You need to prepare for a battle or you'll suck. In duel verses French team the dutchies won 8 out of 10 duels. in battle we won 7 out of 20 :(

teamwork is very important. to know what to do BEFORE it starts :) so we'll have to prepare :)

Yeah we need to prepare. Can the marshals write me a pm with their prefered factions/maps so I have something to go on when I discuss the match set-up later today...

Will you play with us IanDury?

Mmmh maybe my equipment is broken though the mouse and keyboard is slow and i dont have headsets, so i can't use teamspeak with my speakers since i don't want my neighbours too wonder why a dutch guy is screaming "FUCK!!!" all the time. :p (that's you hdk :))

im working on that... :p

Yeah... my wife wants me to stop saying "damnit" all the time. She doesn't like seeing Warband loading :D

Hehe no worries im not your girlfriend, im not gonna try to change ya :p

yeah but my parents get annoyed when I play m&b.... atleast they hear it when I play it..... :p

I always say they should look on the bright side....atleast I lose all my aggressiveness there and on a football field :p

I'll also try to play with my mic off more :p

yeah but my parents get annoyed when I play m&b.... atleast they hear it when I play it..... :p

I always say they should look on the bright side....atleast I lose all my aggressiveness there and on a football field :p

Please don't, your voice livens up the game, it gets really dull when we are not hearing you. Just avoid swearing or calling out words such as "moron" as soon as somebody does something bad. You realize most people start leaving or asking for you once you leave a game?

Don't do that ! It indeed makes the game more entertaining
:p

And it helps communication... i wish Sami could have one too, for quicker com'

Mmmh maybe my equipment is broken though the mouse and keyboard is slow and i dont have headsets, so i can't use teamspeak with my speakers since i don't want my neighbours too wonder why a dutch guy is screaming "FUCK!!!" all the time. :p (that's you hdk :))

During matches we will have some people with power to talk and the rest don't. So you will probably here me the most ;) Sorry ;)

Still at school, can anyone join the Swedish Warband server and see if Nicklass is there. If so then tell him that I'll contact him as soon as I can, probably with a pm on steam...

Logging in... as i won't be there tommorrow (as i said previously :eek:o).

Joined in...