[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would be fun to join. Though I have to get a new Mic first and I also need to train with you. I'll get back ASAP about if I can join.

You do NOT have to have a mic. Several of us don't, including me. Listening is sufficient.

By the way, i see that Draper and Standard Bearer positions still haven't been filled :p

yeah forgot about that yesterday we need to consult with other Marshals asap :p

Hehehe

By the way, your signature needs a correction, given the new organization of the Clan titles ;)

:p

Didn't want to control.. but spotted it...and i thought that a nice word from me was better than a beating from Grand-Ma :D

It would be fun to join. Though I have to get a new Mic first and I also need to train with you. I'll get back ASAP about if I can join.
Hope you can join!
You do NOT have to have a mic. Several of us don't, including me. Listening is sufficient.
As Sami says, there's really no need for a mic if your role only is to obey (though mics are really good to have)
Yes you do! obey the teamspeak!! :p
You won't join Ian? I hoped that you could :)

Next thursday, seems are going for a change of organization of my schedule. I could possibly make it (no promises though yet). I should be able to give a more positive answer during our friday training session.

wait ....aint that Thursday Paddy's Day? 17th?

Every day is!
Series-5---Paddy-shameless-434879_400_300.jpg
:) i love that show :D

Last edited:
Wth I'll be able to play if you need more people. :) Clanmatches will raise the motivation to keep playing the game and also start training with your buddies. ;)

I take that as a confirmation as we need more people. Right now we're 5 and need one more (Gigau, IanDury, anyone else? :p). And with you we have a rather nice tactic figured out :D
yep it's Saint Patrick's Day. That means I'll be off to get wasted....:p we better have that fight early :p around 19:00 19:30
hdk, I am Swedish... We don't need a certain day to get wasted ;) We do that every friday, saturday, sunday, monday... :(

Nah, I'll check if we can play a bit earlier, at 19:30...

I'm highly motivated and will do everything to be there on time. Final confirmation on friday.