[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I doubt that is true as we seem to have a match planned on Monday, because of that several of the good Swedish guys couldn't make it on Sunday... But that might have changed?

- Regarding my shield, i'm thinking about adding alittle border to the Platypus for a better contrast.

- Out of curiosity, is it possible to be a spectator during those matches ? I'd love to see those battles, and as we can't have videos...

- Regarding my shield, i'm thinking about adding alittle border to the Platypus for a better contrast.

- Out of curiosity, is it possible to be a spectator during those matches ? I'd love to see those battles, and as we can't have videos...

I'm not sure if you can spectate the training matches... And to be honest, spectating without hearing directives doesn't really give you much... I can check if it's OK though...

As for the shield. I have a whole template with one playpus+border. By the way, is it possible to add a shadow or something to bring down the colours a bit. It doesn't really match up with other clan banners right now. And if you ask me so does the background of the squire's rhodok shield look much better. 4 lines is a bit much, two looks better if you ask me

What I've seen when browsing through other Warband banners is that most of them have on type of background (we have two, a split shield if you understand what I mean). I've tried with a checked background (like the left one) over the whole shield and the result is quite good. Together with darker colours the shield comes to live.

I'm not sure if you can spectate the training matches... And to be honest, spectating without hearing directives doesn't really give you much... I can check if it's OK though...

That'd be great... but if it's not possible, i can understand. I guess that directives are given in swedish for your team, right ?
:D
So hearing the directives wouldn't help much. :p

As for the shield. I have a whole template with one playpus+border. By the way, is it possible to add a shadow or something to bring down the colours a bit. It doesn't really match up with other clan banners right now. And if you ask me so does the background of the squire's rhodok shield look much better. 4 lines is a bit much, two looks better if you ask me

What I've seen when browsing through other Warband banners is that most of them have on type of background (we have two, a split shield if you understand what I mean). I've tried with a checked background (like the left one) over the whole shield and the result is quite good. Together with darker colours the shield comes to live.

Noted. Need anything more regarding banners ?

For the colours, i'd suggest "toying" with RGB codes
;)

Can you make banners like the one I make, as it would be easier when I'm to submit our three official banners for the new bannerpack. For our personal training pack hat shouldn't be neccesary, though always fun to see the result.

Can you make banners like the one I make, as it would be easier when I'm to submit our three official banners for the new bannerpack. For our personal training pack hat shouldn't be neccesary, though always fun to see the result.

Okay, no problem... it's just you said you had the templates ready, so i thought you'd make the final banners.

Okay, no problem... it's just you said you had the templates ready, so i thought you'd make the final banners.

Hehe, stupid of me. Of course I can make the final banners :p

Hehe, stupid of me. Of course I can make the final banners :p

Just know, that i'd be happy to do it for you, if you want. It's just i feel useless to spend time doing something you are also doing :D

Just tell me what you want ;)

I can do it... By the way, a checked background would look something like this:

Test-3.png

Nice indeed. Although, couldn't the platypus be reduced a little ? This will go touch the borders of the round shield, and you won't see the background and charges there (or on the symbol above the player of your team). I think you should test it in game. ;)

Sure, guess it's a trial and error to figure how big the platypus should be...

Sure, guess it's a trial and error to figure how big the platypus should be...

I can send you my file, if the size on my screenshots are to your liking. It'll avoid losing time on trials and errors.
:p

For gods sake: open a damn fashionista thread instead of spamming here =/

It's not spamming... it's part of organization of the Clan
;)

I can send you my file, if the size on my screenshots are to your liking. It'll avoid losing time on trials and errors.
:p

It's not spamming... it's part of organization of the Clan
;)

yeah do that please :D

And Ian, if you don't like stuff concerning the clan please don't look in this thread then... We will soon be done with the banners and then there will be no more "spamming"

Template file sent to you, Grand Master :cool:

Hi. Have to let you guys down today as well. Have to stay late at school today. And this may very well be the case the coming two weeks... :(

Maybe we should rearrange the training schedules then so that more people can participate.