[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is the clans favorite MP map??
I might try to host a game today about 10, 11 hours from now.
Are we 1.05??

Anyone would do for me actually, except sieges as we are so few anyway...
Yes, im playing with the 1.05 patch.

Will try to be there when the game starts

Will try to setup this:

Server: Lors Clan
Pass: NOP
Map: Random Steppe
Battle
Us: Rhodoks
Them: Swadia(Bots)
Max: 25
Us: 10
Them: 15(Bots)

Sound ok?? Thought it would be a good place for everyone to meet.

Show up flying your colors!!

Courtesy of Foamy over at TaleWorlds.

2zyelv7.jpg

Can you see if he can make another one for Electors and one for the Grand Master? Either with more platypuses, different colour (silver and golden) or with some other thing that stands out so that you can see who is who...

so how late do we start? I'll be available from 17:30 CET

I can set something up around 15-16 CET, if nothing is up by then

Can you see if he can make another one for Electors and one for the Grand Master? Either with more platypuses, different colour (silver and golden) or with some other thing that stands out so that you can see who is who...

I think the best looking thing would be to add a diagonal line for electors, and maybe have it Black - Silver - Gold depending on rank (the black being more grayish so as to not mix with the platypus)

EDIT: Anyone interested in playing now BTW?

I think the best looking thing would be to add a diagonal line for electors, and maybe have it Black - Silver - Gold depending on rank (the black being more grayish so as to not mix with the platypus)

EDIT: Anyone interested in playing now BTW?

I'm in school and it seems that I cant play as I dont find any servers (probably something with my connection to the schools WLAN) :(

Edit: In the banner-pack there seems to be a maximum of two banners for each clan, so thats why we only has two or three at the moment. Though I would support this idea as it seems the best.

The 15 Bots wasted me 15 charges would kill me and my horse.:(
I was all by myself where are you guys??
Going to make them nords see if that helps any.

The 15 Bots wasted me 15 charges would kill me and my horse.:(
I was all by myself where are you guys??
Going to make them nords see if that helps any.

I'm currently patching it, be right there!

I also recommend that Flooper X shall be awarded the same title and privileges as those mentioned above for his contribution in helping me create this clan; and for his never-ending ability to create fantastic pictures. Would you agree on this?

Why thank you!
I here swear fealty and do homage to the Noble Order of the Platypus; to ever be a good knight and true, reverent and generous, obedient to my Grand Master and Noble Order, foremost in battle and champion of the right and the good