[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Checked... seems french team's last spots are for people from three clans that still have matches between one another.

Checked... seems french team's last spots are for people from three clans that still have matches between one another.

If they accept non-french people with no mics, and can instruct me in English I would join them just to take my revenge against teams with mic-requirements.

Guys, for training today, can yoiu PM me the password for the server since i dont have teamspeak?
Sure I'll do that...
If they accept non-french people with no mics, and can instruct me in English I would join them just to take my revenge against teams with mic-requirements.
Haha, great one Samilou :D
Signed up for dutch team as there is à different team captain. And it seems there Will be tryouts so we shall see. 26 peeps so far. Only 14 spots. 6 of them are already taken. 4 for team captains and 2 for players i know are very good.

Well, hopefully we'll meet on the battlefield :D But shouldn't you be on that date right now?

After todays training there will be an important announcement that you guys might want to check out!

After todays training there will be an important announcement that you guys might want to check out!

Where shall we have to check this announcement ? :p

In this thread of course ;)

If i may humbly give an advice, i sometimes skip things you place in the first post because i don't read it much (unless i need to find an information). Can you make sur to add a post saying you modified the first post, please ?

(If you already do, and i missed it, i sincerely apologize :eek:o).

NOP_other was a temporary server for Sami to nicely show me important spots in castle maps. Only had time for one today... was really great lesson.

We were previously on the regular server, but everybody ended up leaving. Was a short training today... and there was no password i believe today.

By the way, Grand Master, what's the important announcement ? :p

Strange, I used the exact password as I pm:ed you Boris. Where you able to join at all today?

I would say Henkalv is worthy of a Lord Elector level title now, as he is not only an excellent player but also has become active.

By the way, Wetew, any particular reason why i can't access the usual admin stuffs like before ? I can go to the admin panel and kick people, but i can't teleport anymore, nor ban or else...

By the way, Wetew, any particular reason why i can't access the usual admin stuffs like before ? I can go to the admin panel and kick people, but i can't teleport anymore, nor ban or else...

Are you using a different install of M&B? Then you need to install the admin mod on that one as well. You also need to use the admin password even if another password is set (it will still work) for the server. If you were using the superstition password you were not logging in as admin.

With the help of my Lord Electors have we re-designed the whole clan system. We've changed the name of several ranks - to Grand Master, Marshal, Lord, Knight and Squire. We've also added some nice titles for members to fight for. That way the whole power won't be in my hands alone.

Check the first page for a complete picture. You can see you rank at the bottom of the first page. Don't forget to change your prefixes, as they are now shortened so that we can see our whole name in the ingame list. And last but not least, don't forget to check how elections work now. The next election will be held at the end of this month! So start nominating people of you feel that they deserve it, but don't forget that you can't nominate yourself.

Edit: I will add spoilers to the first thread later, so that it won't feel so big. But for now I'll leave it like this.

ok im back anyone still playing? :)
and tnx octavio but im not pro :p and sami is just as good as me, sometimes even better :) also henkalv and wetew are close

sami I propose something find a shop where u can buy a mic and i'll pay for it :) <im feeling generous today so make use of it :p while it lasts :p > ;)

I really think you'd become even better :) far better than me

Actually all of it is HDK's work I didn't help a thing apart from saying ok. Yes we are waiting for people to join HDK.

Don't worry HDK, it is nice of you but I can actually afford a mic if I want to. The issue is to lift my arse and go and buy it. A mouse is a more urgent issue though.