Page 67 of 118 FirstFirst ... 17 42 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 92 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2347

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I can Tue most of the time. (19:00-) but it differs each week.

def not wed or Sat too due to football.

I agreed to play with Octavian today around 19:00 so hopefully we will see more of you guys.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    I can Tue most of the time. (19:00-) but it differs each week.

def not wed or Sat too due to football.

I agreed to play with Octavian today around 19:00 so hopefully we will see more of you guys.
    It's wednesday today hdk
    I can't play until after 21:00 (CET) unfortunally due to training. If you will play later tonight please write where

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    It's wednesday today hdk
    I can't play until after 21:00 (CET) unfortunally due to training. If you will play later tonight please write where
    you train inside?

what do you play?

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

you train inside?

what do you play?
    Canoe Polo, so we train inside on the winter in a pool or at the gym (like today)...

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    Canoe Polo, so we train inside on the winter in a pool or at the gym (like today)...
    sounds like fun altough not my kind of sport (dislike of water )

sounds like fun altough not my kind of sport (dislike of water )
    Nah, then it's defnitively not your type of sport (one of the funniest thing is to push the other player into the water, forcing them to roll back up, which sometimes doesn't work )

Our server is full right now!

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

tried to get in, but it seems my ping is on about 500-800 so I think I will lay off

as long as it is in the afternoon, i dont care which day we set the training on

hdk, you playing?

sorry octavian teh forums didnt work for me till now.

anyway our server was full of people (32)
    and we still have major LAG issues. and it's damn annoying without admin tools too many tkers etc.
    tell our server guys that they either sort it out or we want our money back for teh rest of the period. because this is getting annoying the server is sometimes unplayable thanks to that

edit: at 21:12 everyone got kicked!

<mad>
    Last edited by the_hdk; 15-12-2010 at 22:12.

true

wanna go elsewhere? just had a killing sprre, mounted and with a sword

Quote Originally Posted by henkalv View Post
    tried to get in, but it seems my ping is on about 500-800 so I think I will lay off
    This is really strange :S You should have the same ping as any other european, around 50-60 :S
    sorry octavian teh forums didnt work for me till now.

anyway our server was full of people (32)
    and we still have major LAG issues. and it's damn annoying without admin tools too many tkers etc.
    tell our server guys that they either sort it out or we want our money back for teh rest of the period. because this is getting annoying the server is sometimes unplayable thanks to that

edit: at 21:12 everyone got kicked!

<mad>
    Everyone got kicked again? What the... Well, I'll contact them again tomorrow. The lag issue I noticed when I played earlier was acceptable (just one time), but if it lags like hell and even kicks players then it's not acceptable...

I've read some threads on Taleworlds, and it seems as if some guys have the same problem as us. It's not due to Vicenzo's mod, because we've had the problem now after reinstalling the entire server. So I guess I can install it later today. I suspect that the player kicking has something to do with the new patch. People report the same thing and I guess that we'll need to wait for another patch or solution. The lag spikes are easily prevented through a restart every day (if you ask people on Taleworlds), so I guess we can live with that until they solve it aswell.
    Jestserver says that they upgraded and updated hardware and that our server now should be as good as it can be. The guys on Taleworlds gave me an explanation to the player kicking, but Jestserver have confirmed that this can't be any problem (because every server has its own unique CD-key).

Irritating that we can't figure it out. Do you think we can try playing some tonight, to see how often the problem occur. Yesterday the server kicked players one time, but I'm not sure how the lag spikes were, as I didn't play...

yesterday i played for around 20 mins and had around 6 lag moments 2 major ones. (as in 4 sec back trip in time)

but other players complained too ... one said his ping rose to 200 when he attacked someone but it returned to 50 when nobody was near.
    weird indeed. he was using it as an example and I agree the game lagged enormously in battle

edit: let me know when you have installed the tools and i'll check it out more and test and report back

yesterday i played for around 20 mins and had around 6 lag moments 2 major ones. (as in 4 sec back trip in time)

but other players complained too ... one said his ping rose to 200 when he attacked someone but it returned to 50 when nobody was near.
    weird indeed. he was using it as an example and I agree the game lagged enormously in battle

edit: let me know when you have installed the tools and i'll check it out more and test and report back
    Will do so...

200k clubEU3 CompleteLost Empire - ImmortalsSword of the Stars500k club

Glad to see more activity here. Unfortunately, I will not be able to join any trainings for some time. My gaming computer is still down; I'm waiting on a new motherboard...
    Not slow, just thorough

Sorry hdk, I had to study for a thing in school tomorrow that I had completely forgotten about :/

lol I noticed no worries

just let us know when you are ready

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    96 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    My time away from my bow and my sword continues. I hope to be back right after Christmas.

Sorry
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

The server system is updated again, we now have an admin tool again!

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Hello!
    Nick: Fancykiller65
    Ingame: Fancykiller65
    Infantry: 5/10
    Archer: 3/10
    Cavalry: 5/10
    How did you find us: On the Forums of course!

Page 67 of 118 FirstFirst ... 17 42 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 92 117 ... LastLast