[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hello, i have much experience with the sp of warband, im currently playing a sp game and enjoying it very much, but i think i will soon want to play multiplayer and this clan sounds like a good one full of paradoxian wise-men.

i have no idea how good ill be in duels and such because ive never tried multiplayer so far, but i think im quite talented. so if theres still room left, i would like to join this order!
Welcome Octavio! Your nick will be NOP_Squire_Octavian, and you may wear the black banner. You get these banners through the bannerpack link on the first post (at the bottom). When playing in with the NOP nick we ask you to behave, and if/when you accidentally teamkill please write and appology to that person (like sorry). That way will our clan have a good reputation with other clans.

Once again! Welcome!

Edit: By the way, where are you from (country)...

Last edited:
thx! no problem regarding those rules, i expected so much from a "civilised" paradox warband clan :)

i live in viena (austria), my parents are from spain though.

ill patrol around the server maybe ill find someone

thx! no problem regarding those rules, i expected so much from a "civilised" paradox warband clan :)

i live in viena (austria), my parents are from spain though.

ill patrol around the server maybe ill find someone

time to play now? :)

than join OLL Team Deathmatch

i just copied the banners in to the native/textures archive and now my banner from my single player has changed too, but why?

yeah i can play now online if you want but i havent seen anybody online on the NOP server

the 1st one Octavian played only for a while the 2nd one he played the whole round sorry I quit but I was tired :p

anyway here the pics...
I guess he's up for promotion Wetew? :)

mb211.jpg

mb212.jpg

i just copied the banners in to the native/textures archive and now my banner from my single player has changed too, but why?

yeah i can play now online if you want but i havent seen anybody online on the NOP server
Damn, forgot to mention that it will overwrite the single player ones aswell. :eek:o If you make a backup before copying (yeah, a bit to late for that now) you can play single player the copyed folder (you must use the original for mp otherwise you won't be able to connect). I'll post a better post about how to do this tonight....
damn i was so bad. i played another 2 rounds and my kill death ratio was at 1:3 to 1:2 :(
Actually, that's not so bad for your first try...

Damn, forgot to mention that it will overwrite the single player ones aswell. :eek:o If you make a backup before copying (yeah, a bit to late for that now) you can play single player the copyed folder (you must use the original for mp otherwise you won't be able to connect). I'll post a better post about how to do this tonight....
Actually, that's not so bad for your first try...

i just simply backuped and removed the banner files in \modules\native\textures and the software automatically changes to the vanilla files. i think thats it, it works for me at least

Heya guys, sorry I haven't really played much and when I did the server was empty. The release of Cataclysm in WoW will keep me quite busy and Divine Wind for EU3 won't help at all! I hope I'll find some time to play while you are also around though and if not this will probably be my favourite game again with EU3 once cataclysm cools down :)

lol .... np Keanon just let us know when you can play so we might join you. :)

As i previously said, DW and MEIOU are keeping me away too. Possibly i could be back during the Christmas break.

btw has anyone tried playing drunk or semi-drunk. It's not as fun as it used to be....

:rofl:

hrm, theres no much activity or even training-session to be expected the next 2-3 weeks then?

btw, can i call myself a knight now? i thought the squire was only a rank for applicants to see if they are active or something.

hrm, theres no much activity or even training-session to be expected the next 2-3 weeks then?

btw, can i call myself a knight now? i thought the squire was only a rank for applicants to see if they are active or something.
Yeah, we need to arrange that...
Yep you can call yourself a Knight :)

I guess people are busy these weeks. But I can play in about an hour :)

how about we shedule a training tomorrow ? around 19:00 CET?

edit: admin tools seem not to work on our server? did I miss something? :p
Yeah, I've been extremely busy (haven't got home yet today)... But we need to fix something...
The admin tools are not installed. I think we should try to play some one the server and check if it works correctly without the admin tools... If so then there is some problem with the admin tools that we need to check...

Hi guys! Finally things slowed down for me at school, and I'll have more time for the clan now! :D

First of all: Trainings! Write what days and time that you can train on. Also write when you absolutely can't play:

Wetew: Can train on Mon-Tue (19:00-), Thu-Fri (19:00-) and Sun (whole day).
Can't train on Wed (18:00-) and Sat (whole day).

Might need to change Saturday and Sunday if we don't get the swimming pool on our preferred day for my team, but I'll do all I can to prevent that...
As for training so would I actually like us to spend money on a TS3, as it will make it easier to organize different training types (like who should go where etc)