[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've restarted the TDM-server as I've personalized the welcoming message in Vicenzos admin tool

I've restarted the TDM-server as I've personalized the welcoming message in Vicenzos admin tool

By the way, i guess i need to intall this on my computer to have the admin rights, right ?

Where do i need to install it ? in my Warband folder, or as any program ?

By the way, i guess i need to intall this on my computer to have the admin rights, right ?

Where do i need to install it ? in my Warband folder, or as any program ?

You don't need to install that file I sent you to get admin rights, but you'll need to install it to get Vincenzo's admin tool to work (Like being able to talk as the "server")... You simply doubleclick on it and make a normal installation. I don't think you need to do more then that actually.

Seems i got it to work... although haven't needed yet :p

I'll look into what i can do with it :p

btw the ping on our server is over 140 for me? how is it for you guys?

I'm usually around 38-44 on the TDM server and 98-104 on the NY server.

I've been looking through the threads but I haven't seen any training or matches schedule. How is the near future looking like? I would love to take an active part in the Order again.

Well, that sounds excellent that you want to take an active part again! As for now so do we not have any training or match schedule, but Perkele has responded positively to a clan match (6 vs 6). We just need to get 6 players interested in that one.

As for trainings, insted of posting a poll again couldn't you guys just post what time you can and can't play.

I can play mon-tue, thur-fri, from 18:00 CET - 21:00 CET. I can play on Sundays, early to late.
I can't play on wednesdays from from 18:00 CET - 22:00 CET and on saturdays 10:00 CET - 14:00 CET.

Server update

Right now we have €2,28 on our warband account. I'm awaiting a reply from Jestserver on how to put up a donation system for our server. For the moment we only have our paypal donation system: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=VTC2VC77WJC9J

For the server we'll need $76.80 USD, before 02/09/2011

For the TS3 we'll need $17,4 USD to set up a quarterly server

we might have a problem...

I got banned from our server.....

I just logged on killed a guy named ROOTS.....he starts a poll before I see what is up I got banned (within 6 secs) <mad>
so please unban me (I was under name Octavian) :) and perma ban the f*cker ROOTS

edit: I turned the possibility for a vote to ban players off last time.... got turned on again please remember to turn it off.

we might have a problem...

I got banned from our server.....

I just logged on killed a guy named ROOTS.....he starts a poll before I see what is up I got banned (within 6 secs) <mad>
so please unban me (I was under name Octavian) :) and perma ban the f*cker ROOTS

edit: I turned the possibility for a vote to ban players off last time.... got turned on again please remember to turn it off.

The ban feature from voting lasts only for 30 minutes.

Last edited:
is that so? :p well this time I got bannned after 30 secs on the server not even a tk :p

last time I might have been a dick to one guy who was very arrogant :p he kept talking on how good he was so I killed him every time I saw him :p

was on 22nd seiege, powerslave was there but he probably was too focused as he didnt respond to my calls :p

is that so? :p well this time I got bannned after 30 secs on the server not even a tk :p

last time I might have been a dick to one guy who was very arrogant :p he kept talking on how good he was so I killed him every time I saw him :p

was on 22nd seiege, powerslave was there but he probably was too focused as he didnt respond to my calls :p

Sorry I saw you there but I never saw any calls. Anyways 22nd servers are almost always fun becauesethere are quite alot newbies there so you usually rack up quite a good kill:death ratio. :) Btw we were always on different teams as I always joins up with the attacker for the first round and you the defender. ;)

OK! I've created a donator account on Jestserver. The minimum amount you can deposit is 5$ and maximum 1000$ (anyone that want to try for the maximum deposit?). You log in to jestserver through a sub account, which you can find here and use these following nick and password:

Nick: NOP_donator@ hotmail.com (note the space between @ and hotmail. I made that now so that we won't get any spam mail. More then usual when using hotmail...)
Password: donate

You won't be able to do much more there then to donate money, and for donating money you won't need to write any details about yourself. You can donate money with paypal or credit card (maybe som other alternative besides those two). Hope you'll have fun there ;)