[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Knight Gigau! For your donations to our server I hereby honour you with the title Knight Elector! Will you accept?

Sure :) ... what will be required from me as Knight Elector ?

Absolutely nothing :D

At least, i'll try to be firm on my two evenings per week (tuesdays and fridays), and when i can during week-ends ;)

So i can update my signature ? :cool:

At least, i'll try to be firm on my two evenings per week (tuesdays and fridays), and when i can during week-ends ;)

Yes you can... I shall update the first page aswell.

so i'm excited...Wetew how does it go? :p

Well, I think I've done some changes that will be sufficient for now... Why not try to find it and play some hdk?

Grrrr... still a little over 4 hours before i can come... can't wait...

maybe someone at talesworld will now?

I e-mailed the server owner insted. Guess that Lor knows aswell, he has after all already done this to two servers :p

Speaking of your signature - there's a limit of ten "normal" lines to the signature and I'm counting twelve on your sig atm. I'd suggest removing a couple of <CR>, the one after "Deus Vult" and the one after "Warband" should do it. Just as a friendly hint ;)

Whose pm inbox is full? Couldn't send a message to all admins of the new server... It was about that I've installed a admin tool. You find a file you must install here to be able to use it: http://22nd.eu/Vincenzo_Admin_Tools_V1.0.exe

Whose pm inbox is full? Couldn't send a message to all admins of the new server... It was about that I've installed a admin tool. You find a file you must install here to be able to use it: http://22nd.eu/Vincenzo_Admin_Tools_V1.0.exe

the admin tools are funny especially the admin armor and sword lol..... you can cage people hahah

the admin tools are funny especially the admin armor and sword lol..... you can cage people hahah

Lets have a wild admin tools abuse session with all admins present?

By the way, i think the original post of the TaleWorld thread needs a twee-bit update : there have been some changes in members... including some new member now knight-elector :D

Lol... One hit with the banhammer and you're out :p

The aim is of course fun (using special game features of the admin mod), not ending up the only player in the server.

Last edited:
i'm in...btw I just kicked my 1st player.... oohh the power :p

annoying kid went on tking and bleeding so I froze him :p than I kicked him :D

Did he return?

The aim is of course fun (using special game features of the admin mod), not ending up the only player in the server.

Hmm... When I think about it, do you think it's possible to block a banhammer swing? :p