[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, now i see how much PayPal squeezed, i'll pay the third month with the total fee during the upcoming week ;)

(In Euro) Donations: €39,12 of €66,49 (so far)
(In USD) Donations: $54,57 of $92,74

Needed: €27,37 or $38,18

--------------

We could use the collected money to open a 32-slot server for one month if you guys want to, but personally I think that it maybe is better to go for three months from the start.

Last edited:
NOPs NY has went Native same maps and bots as mod
German server running mod still

Completed my three months donation (sorry, i can't afford more than 5 euros per months :eek:o ... but i should have provided for the Paypal fee :p)

Completed my three months donation (sorry, i can't afford more than 5 euros per months :eek:o ... but i should have provided for the Paypal fee :p)

We no have €45,05 of the needed €66,49... Yay! :D

why didnt you say it was for 3 months? :p i'll send some more now :p

€15 more added :)

so €6 left!!! :D

€7,3 actually :p Paypal always steel some of the money you transfer :( That's why jestservers donation system hopefully is better.

Edit: Actually, we can afford the server now, just not the teamspeak :p

Server purchased, hopefully we'll get enough money for the teamspeak soon :D

Edit: Server is UP!

NOPs_SERVER_TDM is it called. Need to fiddle a bit with it, so it may go down soon... but don't worry

Nice.

So it'll be a private server to play on ? or anybody can join in ? to be played with native or with another mod ?

I can also help, if needed and if i'm given instructions :p Especially on tuesday and friday evenings.

Nice.

So it'll be a private server to play on ? or anybody can join in ? to be played with native or with another mod ?

I can also help, if needed and if i'm given instructions :p Especially on tuesday and friday evenings.

It will be a public server that we'll make private whenever we need to train. Native and for now on team deathmatch

Knight Gigau! For your donations to our server I hereby honour you with the title Knight Elector! Will you accept?