[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Needs to be small enough for us to notice each other (and to minimize lag).

What server are we going for? An empty one with poll options on might be good, where we can have a NOP-only game. Battlegrounds_EU might work for a while, as good as empty with CTF on.

I would actually like a smaller siege with some extra players...

Battleground_EU:s CTF server looks good though, really low ping there :D

Let's go there first!

Perkele or Die_Unbeteiliegen? (sp?)

You choose.

Im not sure which... It seem to be alot of Perkele guys at their serve which would mean that TKers would be ban quickly, which is good. Let's go with PERKELE!

I was wrong... That server was just full of teamkillers and other questionable people who couldn't even close the bloody door :mad: CHANGE!

Edit: KDL server

90 % of the damage I got in last siege was due to my own team....
mostly archers too....

sorry thats was even worse than perkele I dint think that possible it was full of tkers and door openers....

they really need a better admin and rules....just bring in that if you tk the health goes off at you not own team.

90 % of the damage I got in last siege was due to my own team....
mostly archers too....

sorry thats was even worse than perkele I dint think that possible it was full of tkers and door openers....

they really need a better admin and rules....just bring in that if you tk the health goes off at you not own team.

The autoban feature from 22nd server from teamkilling a lot would solve the issue. But I still dislike these vanilla maps.

In which server are you in?

EDIT: In some other news they banned me from Die_Unbbeteiligten for no reason :confused:

Did you open doors/gate as defender in sieges or teamkill people repeatedly? It might be it, even though you may have done it by mistake.

Thanks for the fun game session today! As Swadia se showed them that there is more to the game then simply swinging a sword.

I said that Okyriosy and EvilSanta had something coming before I left, and of course that's true:

Okyriosy, do you swear the oath of the Noble Order of the Platypus?

I here swear fealty and do homage to the Noble Order of the Platypus; to ever be a good knight and true, reverent and generous, obedient to my Grand Master and Noble Order, foremost in battle and champion of the right and the good

If so, you may from this day call yourself a true knight of the order, you are thus eligible to run for the rols of Grand Master. Your name will from this name be NOP_Knight_Okyriosy. Please rise Sir Okyriosy!

EvilSanta, do you swear the oath of the Noble Order of the Platypus?

I here swear fealty and do homage to the Noble Order of the Platypus; to ever be a good knight and true, reverent and generous, obedient to my Grand Master and Noble Order, foremost in battle and champion of the right and the good

If so, you may from this day call yourseld a true knight of the order, you are thus eligible to run for the rols of Grand Master. Your name will from this name be NOP_Knight_EvilSanta. Please rise Sir EvilSanta!

Did you open doors/gate as defender in sieges or teamkill people repeatedly? It might be it, even though you may have done it by mistake.

They might been irritated if you forgot to close the doors aswell...

And as I feel generous after the fun battle we had I take the liberty to give Gigau the same offer:

Gigau, do you swear the oath of the Noble Order of the Platypus?

If so, you may from this day call yourself a true knight of the order, you are thus eligible to run for the rols of Grand Master. Your name will from this name be NOP_Knight_Gigau. Please rise Sir Gigau!

A plus point for the knight who first discovers and corrects the typo in the GM's post.

A plus point for the knight who first discovers and corrects the typo in their oath.

:eek: Damn...I just copy/pasted a old one that Lor swoar...