[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, I can agree on that. Ant ideas?

Edit: 1000th post! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well first of all we should focus on gathering food and covering holes for the cold autumn approaching... I have no ideas really, we just need something eye-candyish, more detail to the banner.

Well first of all we should focus on gathering food and covering holes for the cold autumn approaching... I have no ideas really, we just need something eye-candyish, more detail to the banner.

:rofl: Sorry.... I've been busy with a story about two ants in my current course in college :p But I like the idea, we should focus on gathering food though ;) :p

Yeah, something that makes our banners stand out would be good, though I don't want us to move away from the classic heraldic theme...

Dear NOP_LordElector_Samilou, it's not very nice to slaughter young squires during their training :mad::D

I quickly got tired of the dumb bots (although I must admit these bots are the best I have ever seen, but the health boost they seem to have gotten is ridiculous). How I miss a server that consists of human players only and does not lag (FPS was fine in NOP Killer Training since it is 1.127, but ping wasn't, while 1.130 servers are the opposite).

Dear NOP_LordElector_Samilou, it's not very nice to slaughter young squires during their training :mad::D

:rofl: If you died well you might be promoted ;)

I quickly got tired of the dumb bots (although I must admit these bots are the best I have ever seen, but the health boost they seem to have gotten is ridiculous).

Yeah, some of them can take four arrows or more :eek:

:rofl: If you died well you might be promoted ;)

Not that well... my ratio has slightly improved (19/28 i think)... but i still got his crossbow dart somewhere between my eyes :p

Yeah, some of them can take four arrows or more :eek:

Indeed, as i said in a previous post, it' frustrating to see a guy running to you with his hedgehammer held high, and three of your arrows in the neck :wacko:

Dear okyriosy, i hope we meet on the battlefield again soon, you owe me about 4 or 5 kills :p

NOP New York....

yeah some have way too much hp...one guy took 3 arrows in the head before he died....
it's like Kingdom of Heaven :p

Yeah, I guess it will do good to my aim to try to shoot thm on the head...

Dear okyriosy, i hope we meet on the battlefield again soon, you owe me about 4 or 5 kills :p

Well, ehm, you were standing still in that bright uniform and shooting you was stronger than me... :p

Anyway, had a great time with both of you :D

Health boost?? NOT!! Ironflesh yes.:p

For basic training host your own server and play training grounds map by yourself no bots:)

For basic training host your own server and play training grounds map by yourself no bots:)

I don't even know how to host a server :eek:o

Anyways, i like training on your server, really... My problem is not the bots... it's the experienced players killing me... i'm not ready for them :p

I don't even know how to host a server :eek:o

Anyways, i like training on your server, really... My problem is not the bots... it's the experienced players killing me... i'm not ready for them :p

You simply create a game in mp and don't make it public... But what you should do is actually play against human players, as you will learn more that way

294l7ie.jpg

You simply create a game in mp and don't make it public... But what you should do is actually play against human players, as you will learn more that way

I hear you... but i'd rather start training against those nasty bots, possibly with small death matches with other squires first. And struggle with more experienced players later ;)

I hear you... but i'd rather start training against those nasty bots, possibly with small death matches with other squires first. And struggle with more experienced players later ;)

best training is team death match and than battle and siege :) depends what you like.

most players there are way worse than you trust me :)