[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can play from around 4 pm CET :) just post here when

I have a football match today so I'll be around at 19.00 CET at earliest.

My training starts at 18:00 CET, but I can play before or after that (around 21:00). There's nothing stopping us playing on and off during the day though, it doesn't have to be a organised training.

Lor Dric! Taleworlds has released a new version, 1.131 for Warband. That's why tuore for example couldn't play your mod...

Yeah... What do you guys say? Should we try to arrange some "training" today?

Don't think I can play all day though, I will have a Victoria 2 MP at 20:00 CET and a testgame at an unknown time today.

Don't think can play all day though, I will have a Victoria 2 MP at 20:00 CET and a testgame at an unknown time today.

But shall we say that anyone that can play now join us in some server... It doesn't matter for how long they can play or anything like that... Just for fun :p

Hello and thank you for the invite, Wetew.

My Warband name is StephenofBlois and I should be playing again sometime next week. :)

Hi! Nice to see you here. You nick for now will be NOP_Squire_StephenofBlois, advancing from Squire is easily made, simply play with me or any of my Lord Electors (so that we see that you're active).
If you have a talesworld account please post it, but there's no need for you to create one if you don't feel for it.

Noble Order of the Platypus has a page on Calradian Realms (a site mainly for clan leaders at the moment), where I will create a place for you. If you feel like using it or not is entirely up to you, and as I said before so is CR mostly for clan leaders and a work in progress. You member ID and nick will be PM:ed to you...

And last but not least: Welcome! :D

@ Wetew: you didn't play long enough

@ Wetew: you didn't play long enough

Know that... The map changed and I forgot to take a screenshot, and then it felt kind of wasted :p Will make a new attempt some day.

Know that... The map changed and I forgot to take a screenshot, and then it felt kind of wasted :p Will make a new attempt some day.

Well I am available right now.

I just read that Fredrik II, the CEO you know ;), plays Warband under the name of skinngubben. Anyone seen him online? :p :cool:

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT

I've recieved this message from 22nd:s Bite Me asking if we are interested in a Warband Clan League:

Greetings.

The 22nd is thinking of organising an official warband clans league, with regular monthly tournaments.

If your clan would be interested, please PM me back with your clans name, and how many men you could realistically put forward as a monthly team.

Thank you

Biteme

So guys! What do you say? How many are interested and able to compete in a monthly team? I'll ask Nikolai II to make a poll for you to answer in aswell.

Monthly with notice should be fine for me, just depends on time of day as i suspect it does for others.