[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tyon! Have you played anything with any member? If so with whom? That person might be able to confirm it and then I'll promote you to knight...

Nah when i was on the server there weren't any clan member online. Perhaps i play the game at weird times, i dont know...:D

Nah when i was on the server there weren't any clan member online. Perhaps i play the game at weird times, i dont know...:D

I can play now if you want to?

Promote me :D:D

jh6cfa.jpg

Been at the summer house for a week, will come back home next Monday.

Last edited:
screen change

2cs8jo7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all! The summer is almost to a end and that only means one thing: Warband :D I know that some of you have participated in the Nations Cup that are being held at Talesworld. Hopefully you've learned some aswell. I know that I have atleast. There's alot of good Swedish players out there.

I thought that we should try to organise everything again. Try to get some clan matches together aswell, just so that we feel that our hardship ist worth something ;) I've got some invitations but haven't been able to give them any real answer due to the low activity during the summer. Hopefully this will change.

As for training I thought that hdk might contact Perkele once more and get some training sheduled with them? I'll try to find some relatively good clans that we can learn alot from fighting.

What do you guys say? Does this sound good?

I am back home and ready for action again. But next week school starts for me as well.

It was a long time since we tried to organize anything here.

Yeah... We must get something together. I'm wondering who's up for some training though...

Ask another clan if we can enter their training, that way it wont matter much if we are few, or even just a miserable one or two.

Last edited:
Ask another clan if we can enter their training, that way it wont matter much if we are few, or even just a miserable one or two.

Ýeah, hdk contacted Perkele before the summer, so I guess we could contact them again.

yeah perkele seem nice enough :)

I'm available btw. although my skills need some sharpening. :p

Yeah... What do you guys say? Should we try to arrange some "training" today?